What do girls look for in a guy?

What do girls look for in a guy ? Girls, please comment because I would like help.

Most Helpful Girl

• We took a survey in Psychology class about this. You'd be surprised, but girls want pretty much the same things in a mate that boys do. Confidence, intelligence, caring, independent, attractive, funny... all those fun qualities. Really the only difference is that girls crave support and protection more than men do.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask a teenager, she'll say personality...which is mostly a lie. Ask an adult, she'll say personality, also a lie. You can never tell with girls now a days. Some girls are so shallow, they'll go for looks before they learn anything else. It's a really broad question.

• Looks are what attract us to the guy, but if he is a jerk then I wouldnt...

• You want the truth. Well, unfortunately in todays society a lot of people are shallow. So first things first, a girl will most likely look at the looks. If the looks aren't working for her, she will probably not care too much to move past that. But there is still a chance for the guy who is not the greatest looker. So, if you have the most amazing personality ever and by that I mean making yourself look like a dumba** in front of the girl, having serious confidence and making it seem like you just got it going on...she probably will be into it or at least wonder "what he's got that is so good" Girls are kind of like guys, we like the game too. We enjoy going after the chase, as odd as it seems. What gets me the most is when a guy is able to be himself no matter what and with that he is flirty and out going with EVERYONE, not just me. Because I like my man secure and I feel like he is really confident. and the less attention you pay to a girl it seems like she want you more. It's odd I know. but it works. The guy I'm with now would flirt with everyone, but I knew he wasn't like a man whore or anything just out going and stuff, so it made me a little curious. and that's what got me the most. You gotta be you. Looks help, I mean if you don't got the face, work on the body and then the clothing that goes along with it. I know it can be hard. But a lot of girls are shallow, for real. I could just lie and tell you that all they care about is your heart and what not, but its not true. Its either you got it, or you can make it happen. I am not trying to shoot your hopes down either. If you can pull of the whole confident thing, a girl will want you, even if you don't got everything else going on for you. Personality is a big deal, its just not he biggest deal. Good luck tho.

What Guys Said 0