How would you rate yourself?

In the looks department-1 being the least attractive, and 10 being the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• if I said less than 5 then I will be waiting for compliment

and if I said 10 then I will be a girl who thinks that she is better and more beautiful than everybody.But I'm not waiting for compliment and I don't think that I'm better and more beautiful than everybody because we are all equal , those who have the look don't have the personalty and those who have the personalty don't have the look.you will never find somebody who has the look and personalty and even if you did you will find that this person's life is much worse than your and that's how things go so I will be equal to you and equal to everybody.So we are all equal . but for me :beauty 9 ,and personalty 10 everybody likes my personality and the way I deal with people and that if somebody met me while this person was sad and pessimistic after spending 5 min. with me this person turns into a totally diffrent person and laugh more than he breath :P ,But my life (-1) it's full of problems and it's very complicated

What Girls Said 23

• I feel like answering this question at all makes me conceited haha. I'd say 8.5. I'm confident/happy with the way I look.

• 9

by others

10

by me

• I give myself an 8/9. I`m not drop dead gorgeous and I`m pretty half arsed when it comes to dressing up, make up, but I`m still attractive to people.

• awww, but you're a cute beaver.

• what scale are you using if its out of ten I don't know how 8/9 ins't drop dead

• i think a 7-8 I am gorgeous in my eyes and my boyfriends eyes. I am a bigger girl, but it got me the perfect man.

• Around a 6.

• FACE I would honestly say 8.2 ( I have no ance, I don't wear makeup, I have blue eyes, nice eyebrows,oval face, symmetrical bone structure)- however a lot of people find me ugly so idk...

BODY I would say umm 7 maybe 7.5 ( I'm 5'1 and I have nice proportions, my body looks a bit like adrianne from secret life but I'm short so I don't think it looks as good)

CLOTHES/ STYLE well I say 6.8 because I don't really dress up aloy because I don't do a lot of interesting things...mostly yoga pants, jeans and a top with a tank top underneath.

i feel this is pretty honest.

• I come from northern europe were people are good looking so I give myself a 6-7 here. I have travelled to other places though and felt more attractive, so sometimes I feel like an 8.

• 6.

• 6/7.

I'm definitely at least average. I take care of myself, I workout, I eat decent and I have very good hygiene and dress well...well this past week I've dressed sloppy haha, but I'm sure you get my point.

I think it takes complete lack of maintenance to be less than average. Eh, I could be wrong though.

• 7-8

• I'd say I'm an 7-9 depending on the day.

• 5 because everything is evened out and average.

• i think an 8 or 7?

• id say an 8 I guess

• Maybe 7/7.5

• 6.

• 7 just cause...

• I give myself a 1.

• Whoa, why?

• i thought they were 8-10

• Guys that say you're ugly are just douches. You shouldn't be around them at all. Trust me, if you're around guys who are actually nice and good guys, and you show your true self off, they'll almost definitely say and think sincerely, without making it up, that you're an amazing girl, inside and out. Nobody's perfect, and everyone has insecurities, but some are unnecessary, like yours. Be happy! :D

By the way, I think Spacemen3 was just trying to make a joke (although it was a pretty bad joke).

• 6-7? I'm 5'10" so I consider that a bit of a turnoff.

• maybe an 8?

• 6

• 6 or 7

• Believe it or not, it depends on my mood :)

If I'm in a good mood it's a 9 if not a 7 maybe!

What Guys Said 19

• -8: Most displeasing to eye, ear, and nose. Lacking all social graces, severely autistic, predilection for gross physical violence, frequent vomiting and defecation without regard for sanitation, massive incidence of physical and emotional deformity.

• There is a question like this every day it seems. I'm surprised everybody rated themselves so highly today. I feel bad giving myself a 5

• five

• well, I think I'll say a 7 or 8 for looks and a 9 or 10 with personality which I will average out to an 8.5. because I am feeling generous today how about you?

and on a side note, the guys love themselves or are cocky and the girls are either confident or self concious. I find that interesting

• I like to think 6 or 7. I don't really think about it often though (but sometimes I do like to compare myself to other guys haha). It's better to just know that you're a 10 to someone, and live life thinking you're a 10, whether you are or not.

• Probably a 3/4. I slightly below average in the looks department.

• 10 muthaf***aaa lol

• you're the guy who has to say 10

even if it's true, imagine how it comes off to other people

• I'm not into to people pleasing, I don't care how it comes accross to them...

And it's not about it being true everyone has their own taste so I'm probably someone's 0 and someone else's 10. But when it comes down to it, rating is bullsh*t, it's such a value judgement, even rating yourself is not something I'd recommend. I think it's degrading in a way because it's so objectifiying. You're a 10, no I'm a human being...

• cjwright, there's nothing wrong with saying 10. It doesn't mean you're cocky; it means you're self-confident.

• Face: 3.

Body: 1.

Overall, I would give myself a 2.

• Overall looks, 6.5

• Im a freakin 9.9...i lost 0.1 for being short...but I always say "ur a 10 in the eyes of your loved ones"...true story

• I believe I was like 7 to 8 back in the days now I lost weight I think I'm like a -3:( I don't have girls crushing on me anymore:(

• about 4 or 5

• Which number for a Good, Honest person?

• 9, maybe 8 if I"m not having a good day. :)

• Numero uno.

• oh please. I thought we got you over this self esteem issue. you are a cool guy and if you cary yourself like you look, then you are even cooler bro

• lol Nope. I tried to get rid of it for like a month though.

• 9, I don't think about it much tho

• 7

.

• 9.5 on days I just don't care (which are most days)

10 on days I actually do care.

• I'm a solid 9, 10 if I'm having a good hair day.