Are these shirts sexy?

Should I get them?

link

link

better link of the first shirt

link
What should I wear with the first one to complete the attire?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice shirt... I've got better ;) hahahaha

Not a particular fan of the pinstripe, the colour's good, slick, nice material. Long sleeves, collar, looks professional, stylish, give the wearer character, a bit of mystery. The problem you now have is 'completing the look'. It's all good having a nice shirt but without a decent pair of trousers and some 'swanky trotters' (you know how much women pay attention to shoes!) the shirt can in effect be 'wasted' and even cause some funny looks. The top half of a person is the half that always gets noticed FIRST, if they see a nice shirt... they'll be wanting to see the rest of the outfit meeting the same standards, if they don't, not good! It may even come across as a friend with taste has picked out the shirt for you, a female friend perhaps (and I'm not just saying this, I've helped mates pick out clothes and then been shocked/annoyed/amused when they've come out wearing pants and shoes that... simply don't match)

Have you considered removing the buttons on the sleeves, getting some cufflinks?

Another thing you must keep in mind is that chains and bracelets will look tacky with this shirt, the looks contrast. How many men do you see with shirts and a gold chain round thier neck?

And finally I'm not gay, I just have an eye for a slick look :) (90% of my clothes are either black or very dark coloured)

Invest in some decent pants, some sweet shoes... looking good ;)

• Yeah, I'm going to get some nice tan Isaia Napoli dress pants. It'll look like khakis. I got some nice dress shoes but looking for loafers.

The idea is for it to be something I could wear on a date with the girlfriend or while at work. Charcoal jacket or suit.

What Girls Said 15

• For pants if you want a casual look just do jeans. If you want something less casual then khakis and if it is more formal then dress pants. It depends on the look you want.

• I agree that the shirt would look amazing with jeans. Untucked and slightly unbuttoned of course.

Khakis...I think no one should wear. I'm glad they're not something we wear down in the southern hemisphere. But I guess if you're in America then you can get away with it, since it seems to be the fashion there?

• Yeah I love the who jeans, shirt untucked and slightly unbuttoned look...so sexy! I'm not much for khakis myself, but I know some people that like them lol

• I think they both look like really nice shirts. The first one is better I think, but the second one still looks like it is a good one.

• Probably a nice pair of really dark blue jeans would look awesome.

• You can't even tell what they really look like... I mean, from what I can see, they look fine?

• link

better image?

• Well, if a guy wearing one of these shirts approached you would you think his shirt is sexy?

• It would depend on the guy.

• I really like shirts like that. My boyfriend didn't really when we first started dating, but he tried it once to make his mom and I happy and now he loves them! I say buy it!

• WOW ! I'm amazed. I love it. Yes it's sexy and intelligent modest. Buy it if you can afford. If you can't afford then it's not worth even though it is worth then save the money if you are desperate.

• Pinstripe shirts are dead sexy...not too sure about the check one, kinda makes me think of a country boy.

• i, personally, have always loved guys in suits.. huge turn on! if you like the shirt, and its at a reasonable price, then get it for yourself :)

• Well what do you think of this particular shirt? There's tons of shirts out there I'm just wondering about this one. I like it but it's one I wouldn't normally buy. It's heavily discounted from at $70 from $500.

• I love them both. With the second one I would probably suggest a nice pair of jeans and have a few buttons undone. Pinstripes are amazing too!

• thats an amazing shirt go for it!

• They aren't sexy, the first one is worth buying though. The second one looks a little country, and OMFG, anybody who knows me knows that I MURDERR COUNTRYYY. Get the first one for sure but yeah anyone that suits you lol.

• so the first one is worth getting?

• so why buy a nice shirt then?

• To look professional.

• They look like regular nice shirts. Get them if you think they will suit you

• worth wearing or getting?

• love them

• It's a nice classic shirt. Sexy? is when it looks good on you so no one would know :)

• I guess we will see then ;)

• I do have a nice physique, I will probably get it tailored when wearing. What kind of pants should I wear?

• Yes, do it :)

• Not the second one. Not a big fan of plaid. The first one is classy though, makes all guys look good, go for it.

• even with white buttons?

• Hon, they're always gonna be white on these shirts, if you can find one with blue buttons go for that one, but this one is fine. Try to match it to a white undershirt or something and then it will be OK. I've seen guys in these shirts, always a nice look as long as you have some nice fitting jeans or dress pants and it's ironed and not pulled from the bottom of your closet.

• ok

What Guys Said 4

• Wow shirt number 2 gave me a headache just looking at it.

But you can't tell if something is sexy just by seeing it, you can say if it looks good or not but then sexy is a question of how it fits you and how you wear it.

Personally I'd go for the first one minuse the huge chest pocket, kinda ugly if you ask me.

Second one is not at all my style.

So if you want sexy, get a cheap shirt made in good material that is too big for you, then have it tailored to fit you perfectly. Then you have more or less sexy.

• Asking "Is this a sexy shirt?" automatically disqualifies you from actually being sexy, for the next three weeks.

• Five identical updates? What's the deal dude?

• It's not the shirt that is sexy. It's how it fits YOU that is sexy. tsk