Girls what are your impressions of good looking men?

What id the first thing that comes to your mind when I tell you tell me what you think about good looking guys and their personality and lifestyle.

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want an honest answer? Years ago when I was younger & silly I madde judgments based on looks. So, I'd say " He only thinks about his muscles & hairgel & have no brains for sure. He's a player so he must be staring at me to just get my number & fool around." Things like that.

But as I experieced life more, I figured out there's no RULE at all. I've known below average looking people who are real jerks! & good looking who are absolute gentlemen! & vice versa.

So, judgment based on looks is a sign of immaturity which is OK at a certain age :)

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• "Wow, he's gorgeous!..I bet he's really confident" and "I'll probably have elbow a thousand girls to get to him"..or "Ohh..he probably has a girlfriend already"...Funny part is, in reality, sometimes these assumptions aren't even true.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's really good looking, I'd think "Wow, what a hot guy" and if he approaches me I'd definitely want to talk to him and find out his personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.