POLL: Guys - girls' nails?

Ok, I've always wondered if it's worth the trouble.do guys even notice? lol

• Acryllic nails, long, sexy! French, red, w/e they look great.
  • Umm short nails, polish can be cute.
  • I don't really notice/care! If the girl's hot, who's looking at her hands?

Most Helpful Guy

• Now you have me thinking on what I've seen. Honestly nails aren't a big deal. A little long and well kept is pretty much all that I see is necessary. Some polish once and a while is OK, I guess. Mostly clear nails that look healthy. Anything overly fancy is not really important. And I don't like long scary nails. They look creepy, and they have to be a pain to maintain. Plus when they're long and everything and the girl gets annoyed when she breaks one it's a little over dramatic. I can understand she spent a lot on her nails, but seriously. It's like spending a ton on a hair style and getting upset when the wind blows it. Nails aren't a big enough issue to spend a ton on nor get that upset about.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, some do! Look, we're all different, and there is no 'one size fits all'.

If you like your nails, then take care of them and have some fun with them! Change the length, change the color, do french or do multi-color. Heck, you're a girl, so enjoy it! So, do what you like and do it because you like it, not because others do or don't. You're going to chase that one until you die, and you will never succeed in making everyone else happy.

But you can make yourself happy a lot eaiser.

(btw, I love the way they make girl's finger look so long and dramatic - sexy!

• I love painted nails (toes or fingers) of any color except for maybe a few (black is kind of odd). I'm not sure why but french manicures are my favorite.

I can not recall ever dating a girl that at least did grow her finger nails out. For me personally, I am very unattracted to short finger nails, almost turned off, in fact.

I don't care if they are natural or fake. Just so long as they are not trimmed shorter than the tip of the finger.

• Thanks for your answer! I guess long nails ARE feminine and pretty! :D I do have to keep mine short because I play the piano and guitar and long nails really do not work for that! But I keep them nice anyway.

• I didn't vote because I think that it can look sexy having the long coloured ones but I personally prefer short ones with maybe natural looking polish but I do appreciate the trying

What Girls Said 3

• my fiance likes me to paint my nails.

so I guess they do notice lol.

i don't think he likess the long nails tho.

just short or average.

• Some do! I use to talk to this guy at school and everyday he would comment on my nails lol

• well I've noticed that all the bfs I've ever had noticed :D I was really surprised, they seem to like plain (not sparkly) colors, especially a wine red and plain blue. not many of them liked short nails, or long nails- they likes a decently average nail length. I guess they just don't like it when its cut to the skin.