You'd been given lots of hair on your heads cause you're "females", we were supposed to get bald cause we're "males" aka "men". But still, you go crazy for men who have lots of hair on their heads or even worse guys who style their hair like yours! what's the deal here? is it like the more "feminine" features a guy has, the better his chances with you are going to be?
Please do explain to me. Post your age and background if you were to answer anony, thanks!
- I am a teen and I only go for guys with big styled hair11% (1)33% (1)17% (2)Vote
- I am a girl/woman (21+) and only go for guys with big styled hair33% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
- I am a teen and I think bald is manly0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I am a girl/woman (21+) and I think bald is manly0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I just don't like the balding look, shaved is attractive to me as much as big styled hair is56% (5)67% (2)58% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i'm not sure if this helps but I'm 16 and before the guy I like got a hair cut I wanted to run my hands through it but after I didn't want to anymore. girls just find nice hair attractive. but that doesn't mean everyone finds feminine guys attractive.1