Are you really good looking or just plain ugg?

When I'm outside I tend to notice a lot of people--especially females, that act like they are the hottest things alive and I was just wondering what percentage of people actually feel that way when they are in the privacy of their home and have the option to ans anonymously.

• I'm HOT 9/10 or 10/10 or 11/10 lol
    10% (3)25% (6)17% (9)Vote
  • I'm good looking 7/10 or 8/10
    43% (13)29% (7)37% (20)Vote
  • I'm alright looking 5/10 or 6/10
    37% (11)25% (6)31% (17)Vote
  • I'm below average 4/10 and lower
    10% (3)17% (4)13% (7)Vote
  • I don't like how I look
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|20

Most Helpful Guy

• "I was just wondering what percentage of people actually FEEL that way"...How do I feel? I feel like I'm nothing special because I've never focused on much outside of myself, meaning outside of my mind. I'm an introvert, so I focus inward. So in that case, I think my brain is pretty sexy :)

4|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• No matter how attractive you may be, the second you show any sort of vanity, I am utterly repulsed. This means expressing the idea that you think that you may be good-looking. If you are really that cute you don't need to tell me that -- it will be self-evident.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh, 5

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be higher than 7 if I were younger... :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am alrightish, no where really high but not really that low, I voted C I am average

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm HOT... funny how there isn't one girl who thinks she is hot.

1|1
    0|1
  • Whats this data based on? What defines your beauty?

*Ahem* Anyway, I apparantly resemble my 4 years older sister greatly, and people claim she is beautiful.

Hilariously, both of us don't give a flying gherkin about relationships; She's sexist to both genders and I don't believe in love XD

0|0
    0|0
    • the data is based on how people view their own beauty.

• I'm good looking.

~Distant

0|0
    1|2
  • im as pretty as a daisy! tee hee ;)

0|3
    1|0
  • Im f***in spider man. you can't rate that.

2|0
    0|1
  • I'm fugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL. I do feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • a 7

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked good looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ugg beaut.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are as hot as you think you are...thats why I chose A ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud UgloAmerican.

0|0
    1|0
  • Im alright looking, 5-6

0|0
    0|1
  • Im so hot I start fires where ever I go but id just put them out with my coolness ;) so the amount of hot and cool I have cancel each other out and I call myself average.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some days I'll feel pretty good, and some days I'll not feel that way. In general though, experience says I'm not as attractive as I tend to think.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I think I'm pretty average, honestly, lol.

1|2
    0|1
  • I think of myself as alright looking but never pretend to be the hottest thing because I can just tell who faking it(:Really I just go with the flow and dress simple not caring about my looks that much.I do use makeup though but very little because if I didn't I would be below average haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I'm told I'm pretty, hot whatever but I don't think it myself. It's not that I've no self-confidence just that I don't spend time thinking about it. Everyone has good days and bad days, when they know they're looking well or not and today I look like a bag of sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't say I'm either - I have days when I feel I look good but days when I put my sunglasses on as I feel I look like rubbish and want to hide! I see those girls who think they're something special, They just make me laugh to myself usually... most of them want a good injection of real life and real worries so they stop being so shallow and purely into their looks! I'm not gonna go anonymous either, got nothing to hide! I guess I'm just a normal female, have my good and bad days, scrub up well but have more important things to worry about on a day to day basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked B. I think I am good looking and feel like I'm not being overly confident. Guys can't keep their eyes off me when I go places and it isn't in a "eww she's ugly" kind of way lol. If other people didn't look at me or think I was attractive then I wouldn't have put B, but I highly doubt I'm A lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit, but I think I'm pretty beautiful LOL!

Im somewhat of a shy girl though but still confident if someone starts talking to me. Howeverrrr, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so some people might just look at me and say "shes uglyyyyyy" (I highly doubt that:) .jk lol)

Obviously though, its the character of the person that's the most important!

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm good looking not every girl looks hot with orange hair :)

0|2
    1|0
  • cute face, dimplez, nice boobs and bottom, healthy hair but gained too much weight.

id say I'm alright at least with myself which is what matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7, I think I'm okay looking but nothing special. Someone just told me earlier that I had an ugly face. So I dunno, lol.

0|1
    0|1
    • Take no notice of that peson janelle, they most likely have such low self esteem they have to put other people down. You don't have an ugly face at all! :)

• I'm not ugly, but nothin special! I like it that way.

0|2
    0|0
    • If I looked like you I'd have picked A ;) I mean, I picked A anyway, but you know. LOL.

• yeah what the hell is wrong with you red...

• I would pick c. On the outside I am average, not super super ugly but not super pretty either.

But that's good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just would plainly say I'm D.

0|1
    0|0
    • I hope you're kidding. You're at LEAST a 'B'. Not to be judgey.

~Distant

• I'm at least average.

But I'm always curious why girls are always so quick to put down girls who have confidence

0|0
    0|0
    • im not putting them down-no criticsm, I just want to know whether they really feel this way about themselves.

• Show All
    • Confidence is great, arrogance is not! There's a fine line and a lot of girls cross it by miles.

• I think girls with no confidence take it as arrogance when it's really not

• i picked B .7 or 8 ..i do think that am good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright 5 or 6.

0|0
    0|0