How to be and feel beautiful?

I want to feel great and confident in myself how do I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• at least once a day look in a mirror and say I AM BEAUTIFUL it may not mean something to you at first but over time you will come to feel more confident

What Guys Said 2

• First, believe it.

In the morning, tell yourself, ``This is going to be a great day!'' And, chances are, it will. There is sound psychological basis for this. Your conscious mind tells your subconscious mind what to think and do.

It works.

• i know you chose best answer already but honestly I think its about how you wake up in the morning. I know someone who wakes up every morning in a good mood whether he really is or really isnt. and I know someone who wakes up in a bad mood all the time. its about how you convey yourself, from the moment you wake up to the minute you put your head to the pillow. looking good, exercising and eating well should also help :)

What Girls Said 3

• Learn the tricks of the trade with makeup, its a great extra boost to my confidence when done really naturally. Play up what you have naturally and you'll feel super cute. Also think about getting a new haircut or changing up your style for fun. Most importantly you must exercise because it makes you feel good as well as making you look great. Hope this helps!

• Believe in yourself.

• for myself it's getting dressed up and knwoing I look good and hence confident