Do you like this prom dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• your date might get scared,he'll think you're taking him to get married

What Guys Said 5

• It's super poofy on the the bottom (obviously) and I don't know if that would stand out too much. I mean, it's a nice dress but for some reason to me it seems to be kind of too big.

• At my school, it's a tradition that girls wear puffy dresses...my sisters was ALEAST 3times that one...lol...silly and fun traditions during prom:)

• dont spend that kind of money on a dress, you'll PROBABLY only wear once. id pick out something a little less done up but still classy and long. the way prom should be

• Dude, you do know normal teen girls spend like $500 on the dress alone...and then the $$ goes up with shoes, accessories, nails (if they want then profectionally done) and hair (profectionally done as well) plus a ticket if you don't have a date:/

• ya I'm getting another dress that I really like and it's only $80 :) My older sis is doing my hair (she rocks at hair) and I am having a girls night before to paint nails and stuff...so it's going to be a cheaper prom then my sister had:)

• there ya go..cheap but classy always good :D

• It's OK. I don't like the shoulders. Makes it look like a dress crossed with a jacket.

• I would not get the jacket...just the dress

• Oh. Well it improves a lot then. It's just really big.

• Looks great! Lose the shoulder coat thing and probably get it in a different color because it looks too formal in white. I'd say like a red or black.

• its look very sexy and preety also

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's really pretty. Sure it looks slightly weddingy, but people wear all sorts of different things to prom, so wear what you like.

• It's very lovely, but I myself wouldn't wear it to prom because it looks like a wedding dress. I LOVE how it laces up in the back though. I'd totally wear it for something else.

• ya I don't know cause that's what I thought but I've always had a soft look when it comes to formal dresses cause it looks nice with my super fair skin, dark green eyes, and blond (almost golden) curly/wavey hair...idk maybe I will get this caribbean blue dress I like..:/

• Really sexy and pretty. But I agree, lose the shoulder thing, too conservative for prom

• it is gorgeous

• its alright my honest opinion

• i like it, but I'm sure there's other better looking one's without having to spend that much on something you'll only wear one day to a dance,..

• It looks like a bridal gown. Maybe a little much for a prom. It is pretty though.

• Beautiful [=

Love the ball gown style .

• EW it looks abnormal

• It looks like a bridal dress. Its nice but a bit over the top.

• It's OK. Not that bad.

• It's really pretty.