How do I know this girl likes me?

if a girl takes off her shoes when your talking to her and exposes her feet is that a sign that she is comfortable and likes you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No her feet are just hurting from the shoes she had on. Or she just likes to be barefoot I know I do and I take my shoes off any chance I get that's why I were slip on shoes that don't require socks.

What Girls Said 4

• I think its a sign she could be comfortable with you! but may not like you.

When I like a boy or am comfortable with him I'll take off my shoes and get all bunched up. :)

• we were sitting at school in the lounge and I was on a chair so does that change things?

• She could like you... or she just thinks your a good friend :)

• no that just means her feet huirt

• no. that's normal in general. You need to be a little bit more specific in details.

• no exposing our feet to you isn't a sign about liking you sorry :( well, not in the States anyway in other countries it could be a marriage proposal, not sure about them... lol

What Guys Said 1

• either that or her feet were hot or hurting. If she takes her shirt or her pants off...then yeah. she's comfortable and likes you.