Cute girl at gym glances at me frequently!

There is this cute girl at my GYM I've only seen her there since last week. But the first time she saw me she looked at me.

Then from there on she has made eye contact with me on every occasion I am in the GYM.

She usually goes with her friend, but just yesterday she was by herself.

I went on a pull up bar right next to her on purpose.

Then we both looked each other in the eye but she didn't like smile or anything.

It was like I had done something to upset her.

Now I'm confused does this girl like me or for some unknown reason hate me?

Girls can you please fill me in.

Does eye contact without smiling when you dislike the guy or not?

I am so bad at picking up signals if a girl likes me or not.

I like her too I think she cute, should I make more eye contact with her?

I just don't have the courage to go up & talk with her.

hanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• She was probably just surprised by you sitting right next to her, but otherwise, it sounds like she might like you. :]

I can personally say I'm not the flirty type, and when I find a guy cute, I won't necessarily smile at him...just kind of glance his way. Anyway, I know you mentioned you can't go up to her, but I really think you should. If you're still a little nervous, just wait until she'll by herself again and say hi. If not, then some other guy will move in on her.

What Girls Said 7

• not everyone smiles when they make eye contact... doesn't mean they don't like you.

maybe she's too shy to smile. I know I do that a lot and I probably come off as a snob but I'm just really shy. maybe you should try approaching her, try saying hi... I'm sure she'll open up then :)

good luck!

• I think that you should get the courage to talk to her! You could even do it when her friend is around, because she might be more comfortable then. I wouldn't ask her if she wants a ride yet, I would wait until after you've been talking to her. The eye contact is good, unless you do it to much, because that would probably come off as creepy. but really, just go talk to her. Ask her her name, and stuff.

• I don't think there are any signals to pick up on.
    She could of just been glancing around the room and looked at you while doing so.
    But if you do like her, approach her with a simple question ... i.e. "What time does the gym close today?" ... and voila.

• I think she is interested to talk to you or you may remind her of someone. I say approach her as a friend (no douche baggery!) Just make small talk and with her tone you'll be able to figure out what she wants. I really think she's interested though! Good LUCK!

• she probably thinks your weird cause your always starring at her! lol...be a MAN and talk to her! :) what's the worst that could happen besides her turning you down which isn't really that big of deal just move to another girl then lol

• Just go for it, what is the worst that could happen

• If she is just making eye contact and not doing anything to talk to you she is shy. And girls like that have trouble flirting openly. I know because I am one of them.

When I find myself in this situation I want to smile so badly and I want to flirt more but there is this evil force stopping me. xD What I mean is I chicken out and I try to cover my crush up.

I apologize in the name of all shy girls. Guys, please don't give up on us. ^.^

What Guys Said 2

• you are not the only one confused by women. That is their gift. Compliment her on the area of her body she is working on without being too strong about it. Make small talk to get a feel for the situation.

• nut up dog. go for that sh*t. you got game or naw? this is the place to ask for help