GIRLS: over the knee boots - slutty or sexy?

Wearing skin tight pants with high heeled boots that go over the knees - does that look slutty to you or do you find it sexy? GIRLS opinions please! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Super Sexy ! ! !

What Guys Said 9

• None of this 'Girls only' discrimination please. It's sexist and offensive.

In response: if you feel good wearing it, then knock yourself out sweetheart. It can be attractive but it does come off as a bit abnormal and desperate, potentially.

• Umm...no. You can post a question with "guy's opinions please" it's fine too. It's not discrimination if I am looking for female opinions. I know that everyone can post a question on here, but I wished people would respect it more if someone asks for the opinions of only girls or only guys.

• Well, then I'll have to block you, sorry. You could just respect my wish, but you rather just want to bug me. That's just rude of you, and so I don't want to ever be confronted with you and your respectless way again. Bye.

• Slutty is sexy.. love that look.

Good Luck,

James

• Not a girl but that doesn't sound slutty at all, especially if the area you're from has a cooler climate. I vote sexy!

• I would say slutty. And I don't care if you were only asking women. You should be asking men (unless you're a lesbian).

• It's my right to ask who ever I want, even if guys still will answer. I have my reasons why I asked for girl's opinions only, and I thaught maybe at least some people will respect my request, but nooo...

• Well what if she's not looking for the approval of men? Maybe she just wants to know if her idea is appropriate or not. This is not 1950 and she's not dressing for you, my friend. ;)

• Thank you so much monie239, you absolutely hit the mark!

• I'm not a girl but my sister sometimes rock them with jeans or tights and she dresses conservatively so I would say they look good but it also depends what you wear them with

• I don't like BOOTS on girls (period).

• Ugly.

• Is that your "girl's opinion" I asked for?

• Nope, but this is girls ask guys so I can answer. :)

• But you could have also just respected her request for only girl's opinions.

• both :)

• both. Because slutty is sexy.

What Girls Said 30

• You make it sexy and not slutty with how you wear the rest of your outfit, your hair, makeup, and your attitude.

• yeah I def agree with a lot of people on here, depending on the outfit you wear them with determines whether they are trashy or sexy.

• Looks good, slutty only if wearing fish nets/bare with a short skirt or something, in my opinion. It really depends on the entire outfit, not just the boots. I'm still looking for my perfect pair of above the knee boots, actually :)

• slutty,but it can be done in a non-whorish way if you wear more conservative clothes with them

• I personally think that it could look very sexy and elegant,if you can pull it off an have the right body shape.I really cannot inderstand why everyone thinks that after certain age there are clothes that you shall not use.That's how you get older from the inside,by depriving yourself of something.

Come on guys, don't be so close-minded.

• They look good and those who say things like they're slutty are just jealous that they can't pull them off as good as you! If you like them, then rock them! Personally I have short legs so it makes me look much shorter! But I know a lot of woman that look so sexy in them and am seriously jealous that I can't!

• i do it when I go out at night and it's cold out. one of my rules is if I wear something tight or short on the lower half of my body, I pair it with a more baggy top so it looks sexy but it isn't slutty.

• I find it slutty, not to say a girl can't pull it off, but I would never wear them. It also depends on how high the heel is.

• i find that theyre really awkward.

ive never worn any, but they just looks awks.

im more a fan of like, ankle booties, and the tallest I'd go is mid-shin.

• I like over-the-knee socks, boots, etc. I find them sexy and outfit-flattering.

• I like them ^_^ But it depends on what you wear them with. I mean if your wearing leggings/ jeans and a nice shirt or something it looks nice. On the other hand, I will say that it looks slutty if the boots are worn with a short skirt/ anything overly revealing. I've seen girls who can really pull them off flawlessly and then there's the trampy girls who make anything they wear look well SLUTTASTIC haha. Just be careful what you pair them with =D

• sexy

• What the hell is wrong with your profile picture?!

• I tried that!

• Shit... well sorry, I don't know what you can do. I'll try reporting the picture and see if the GAG admins will take it down. Once I had a mildly offensive picture up (just a funny one) and someone was really grossed out by it and reported it haha. Kinda douchy haha, but anyway, GAG removed the picture. So I'll try that. :P

• It's not about what you wear, it's about your attitude while wearing them that makes it sexy or slutty or awkward. Act like a slut, then it's slutty.

If a girl is sexy, no matter what she wears, without effort, she's sexy.

• SLUTTY

• slutty

• Sometimes, what's found sexy is other times slutty, so you just need to wear them at the appropriate time.

• It depends what you wear with it as a top / coat / dress...

My boss wears them,and it looks real slutty on her, but I've seen it on other girls and it was fine.

Personally I'd feel like a stripper.

• i think it looks tacky and cheap

• Ugly

• it's average sexy, but I just don't like how it looks. kinda ugly to me. I find simple high heels and skirt a much better combination...

• i say sexy with tight pants if you wore them with fish nets slutty

• it looks good with pants but never with a skirt

• so cute

• i say slutty...just not worth it in my opinion

any other boots are cute though I love ankle booties and boots that go up to your calves

• Over the knee boots are a bit exagerated in my opinion, but yet again everybody's taste is different. If I'd ever find myself wearing over the knee boots I'd wear it like for some dancing club with a dress that fits well with it. But for like an every day/weekend thing nah.

• I think once you get to a certain age, then it can be not so hot.

but if your going to a club or something then its fine.

• Slutty and honestly...a desperate so called 'fashion' move.

• If worn in a good way they can be totally sexy. They turn trashy when the whole outfit is. Example the shirt is barley keeping the girls in it. Then as a whole it's slutty. But like with dresses barley covering the butt, that when it crosses the line into slutty. If the dress is a bit higher than the boots then it's perfect :) As far as wearing it with pants you're good to go! There is nothing wrong with that at all! I personally don't wear those kinds of boots, I have more of a retro 50's style but I've seen a few women wear them and they look totally good!

• They do not look slutty. I think they're hottt! I hope you wear them with a gr8 attidude :)

• It's just their own personal style, it doesn't strike me as slutty.