Do curvy girls look as good as size zeros in bikinis?

I just would like to know opinions. I am of average weight and height but I have hips and a small waist. and I Haven't owned a bikini in the past 2 years.

• Yes
    56% (9)83% (5)64% (14)Vote
  • No
    44% (7)17% (1)36% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's all about being toned, no matter what size. I'm a size 00-1 but I still work out to be ready to wear my bikini. And wear it with confidence, that's really important

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Pics of said thing? I dunno.. would seem to really depend on things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy women look better in a bikini than do beanpoles.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Size zero isn't a size.

4|1
    1|0
    • Actually. It is.

• Show All
    • Let me rephrase that, size zero isn't sexy.

• Forgot you speak for everyone right? You're incorrect. And if a girl is naturally a size 0, she isn't gonna change by eating meat lol. I don't know where you're from, but a girl can have features and be size 0. Size 0 can be very sexy, on the right people.

• Curvy is a body shape, it has nothing to do with weight. A skinny girl can be curvy(hourglass/pear) and an overweight girl can be curvy(hourglass/pear). Curvy is not limited to any one weight.

HOWEVER, if curvy is a euphemism for "fat" then no. No one wants to look at that.

No one said anything about size zero. I'm always amused by how drastic girls think as a justification for being "bigger"

1|0
    0|0
  • how curvy?

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound like you have a great body! I've seen many curvy girls that look just as good, if not better than stick thin girls in bikinis :)

0|0
    0|0