I'm going to a black light party tomorrow night.. Any ideas on what to wear?

I've talked to a few other girls going and some are saying their just going to wear skinny jeans and a white shirt, while others are saying skirts with thigh high socks and a bright top so that they'll be brighter... I just dunno... Any advice here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Skirts with thigh high socks and a bright top sounds AWESOME! with some glow in the dark crap everywhere, Glow in the dark nail polish, glow in the dark Eyelashes, glow in the dark paint and Glowsticks OH! and some neon coloured whatevers in your hair I wore shoelaces once in my hair :P

What Guys Said 2

• i suggest a jean skirt with a navy blue colored thong, a white shirt that accent your figure. Have a dark colored jacket that's open to add some color.

Just don't wear a white thong or bra lol

• the girls wearing jeans and a white top. don't really care about the party idea. theyre going just to go. if your into blacklight, I suggest anything that's glow in the dark. whether it be your accessories or..what your wearing. it won't matter what your wearing. since guys like either or

What Girls Said 3

• Well If You Wanna Look Sexy But Still Be In That Blacklight Idea Thingy You Can Wear A Black or Any Color Pencil Skirt With A WHITE Shirt Any Type But Make Sure It Doesn't Make You Look Fat And You Can Wear A Leather Black Jacket (if you want ) And High Heels or Boots with Heel Of Course and Use White Cute Long Socks Not The Ghetto Type Though And There You Have A Party Outfit ^_^

• just what you're comfortable in. or you could find a happy medium between opt.1 & opt.2

• don't wear white