Guys do find girls who don't wear any make up at all less attractive?

Title pretty much explains it all am the only girl in my class who doesn't wear and sometimes I feel like I don't compare I don't like wearing it though cause it feels weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good for u! My wife dose not wear it either, I've seen her in it and eye makeup makes her eyes pop! But she it the most beautiful woman in the world to me without any! I like a real girl not a painted fake one. It's who the girl is on the inside that counts, and you can be just as beautiful on the outside without makeup!

What Guys Said 3

• I have seen woman who are stunning without make-up and others that where much less attractive without their make-up on,

the answer is not a norm for all guys, but a case to case basis of the woman it applies to.

• listen to the Rascall Flatts song "Fast Cars and Freedom"

• Yes they are less attractive but they seem more approachable.

• wow, you try being a girl and wearing make up it sucks feels like you're wearing a mask (:

try it.

• They are fake they hide behind something all day! And those who wear it have terrible skin after it's off it plugs all the pores up. They are not all less attractive without make up

• Most of them do look less attractive without makeup: link

What Girls Said 5

• Most of the guys I talk to prefer a little makeup to none at all, but that doesn't mean a girl with no makeup is automatically unattractive.

• An attractive girl is an attractive girl, an unattractive girl is an unattractive girl, with or without makeup. It doesn't matter so long as you are attractive. If you're unattractive without makeup then it's individual, not a generalization

• I think it depends on the girl..if she is hot with it then she's hot without it

• From what I've noticed most guys prefer the natural looking makeup. A little bit to bring out your eyes but nothing cakey or obvious. Smokey eyes can be sexy in the night time when going out but for day they prefer the light look.

• a hot girl is a hot girl, make up or no