Girls ...What Type Of Facial Hair You Prefer On A Guy ?

this question is for the A who like guys with facial hair/stubble and I know it depends on the guy's, face

but generally which type of facial hair looks hot

goatee,french beard etc

here are some of the other styles

link

Most Helpful Girl

• The "Hulihee". Jokes, I love a bit of stubble - not too much. Just so it looks like he hasn't shaved in 1-2 days :) I don't mind the 'scratchiness', I think the friction feels kinda nice. Mmm

What Girls Said 8

• No facial hair is the best facial hair ;) Some guys like 'House' look good with scruff but a clean shave is sexy :p

• ok those were hilarious! hahaha

I like a dirty look (stubble) and sometimes with a little accented french beard.

• most girls don't like facial hair, its scratchy >:P

• always having a clean shaven look is boring...sporting a stubble/facial hair makes you look different

• lol no wonder you don't like stubble

• well also my uncles have facial hair and when they give me a kiss on the cheek it scratches me

• Without facial hair, it's awful to kiss or caress. But I can get to like it if it's short...

• clean shaven or 5 o' clock shadow only for me

• I like the "short boxed beard" in that picture :P All of the other ones are hilarious.

I just like it when the hair grows out wherever it naturally goes.

• a little stubble

• Some the beards just crack me up. To me the worst one is the pencil mustache horrible. I like stubble, its rugged and sexy. I enjoy a goatee on some men but on others they can look sleazy it depends on their eyes.

• yea lol..i like the rap industry standard one ..just like Ali G

• lol you spelled it wrong..it's french fork and it does look like a fork which has two teeth

• well no wonder I thought it was funny I thought it was French Pork lol The real name makes more sense

What Guys Said 4

• The 'Bin Laden' look is attractive... so I'm told

• they hate facial hair that rubs them raw.

• lol that was a sick link to facial hair styles...

• My Girlfriend likes it when I don't shave for a couple of days. I guess a lot of girls like that look. As long as it's not all patchy