Do guys find red head girls attractive?

I'm a natural born red head, and I have very fair skin. But it's like not pasty, it's just really fair. My hair is kinda like the color of a copper penny. I have freckles, but not a ton on my face like most red heads do.

Do guys like red head girls with fair skin? or is there something about another hair color/ tan skin that guys like? I honestly think it makes me unique but I want to know how guys view it. (:

Most Helpful Guy

• the one redheaded girl I knew was kinda hot and a total freak so maybe my opinion is biased but I think redheads are cute for the most part. as long as they're not like SUPER white. she doesn't have to be dark either just somewhere in the middle. a decent amount of sun haha

What Guys Said 7

• GOD YES! oh man. when I see a cute red head, I can't help but drool.

• Really?!(: oh yay. there's hope in this world haha

• OH MY GOSH! RED HAIR AND FRECKLES IS sMOKIN! at least to me, you are special with that red hair, your natural hair color is slowly going extinct, ofcourse anyone can die their hair red, but natural red is awsome.

• omg I love redheads! :D they are so hot.

• prefer them

• You do?! That's awesome!(:

• I have to find a dress... so it'll have to be some time next week (;

• fineeee, lol

• sure...i think girls with all kinds of different hair colors can be attractive

• Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, shades and hair colors.

• Hell yeah.

• Awesome(: that's good to know!

What Girls Said 4

• naturally my hair is very dark brown but I dye it to your color, and damn I have to beat them off with a stick now, I'm constantly complimented from both sexes and hit on or stared at all the time. It's was only maybe half as bad when I was a brunette

• Dang really?! You're so lucky! It seems like guys are intimidated so they never really say anything to me!

• Not to be rude, but people are only going to give answers that cater to you considering you put in your little background, they do the same with brunettes and blondes and will bash other hair colors or say those are the best.

In my opinion, red heads are either unattractive or attractive and most fall into unattractive, there is no gray area.

I do like redheads although I know many guys who don't, but I like flaming redheads

• man, everyone you know must be so uptight. You are always so sure you know what most guys like. And it's always so far from reality.

• Do you know the people I know? No, you don't, so can you shut the f*** up?

• Speaking from experience, some guys like it, some are okay with it, others just can't stand it.

Example of dislikes: "You're too white, too red. You look like the grudge girl with long red hair. Spooky like a Nazi. Ugh!"

Me: "Nazi? I'm not a Nazi. There's no German in my blood. But do you want me to act like one? Okay. Here goes ---> Ich werde sie verdammter amerikanischer scheibesack toten!

• ^hahahah you're so funny! I remember one guy to me was like "you're so white, you make casper the ghost look black!" and I was just thinking "stfu..." haha

• Fake angry German in their presence, and you'll really creep them out. No matter what their nationality is, they will freak. If at a restaurant and your food is late, start protesting in German. Trust me, your food order will come to you in a hurry.

• I'm a natural red head (more strawberry blonde) and have always got a lot of positive attention because of it :) It's a great asset to have, embrace it x