Freckles- what do you think of them?

During the Summer, the face immediately explodes with freckles. I'm not talking about just a few- there's a lot, all over my cheeks and nose with a few sprinkled on my forehead. During the winter they're still there, just a lot lighter. So, what are your opinions on them? Completely unattractive?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• i think you'd look adoreable with freckles

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute ^_^ sometimes even sexy xD They are very attractive, they really drag your attention and that's good because you are pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! they are hot! I got em too. I take a Sharpie and play connect the dots on my face! Its true! Check out my profile!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are attractive so I'm sure adding freckles won't change that. I'm sure there are many women with freckles I don't find attractive but that is hardly to do with her freckles at all more than likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad, not good. Really depends on the girl in question. Some girls with freckles look cute, others look hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you don't have the whole shaun white total ginger thing going on you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha no... Just heavy on my cheeks and nose and lightly sprinkled on my forehead- not all over.

• I find it adorable :) and your already cute so you get even cuter :)

dont worry about it

1|1
    0|1
  • Cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It sometimes happens to me (especially when I'm on vacation). I think they're cute. (and you too :D)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like them, and I have them too. =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys will prefer them, some wont, but what matters is that you're happy with them. They're natural, and in most cases they don't look bad, so don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles are adorable. My friend gets them only in the summer, and it's so cute. I get them underneath my eyes in the summer, though only faintly. I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have them and I dislike them on me :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Just looked at your pictures and they do NOT look bad! Don't worry about it!

• you haven't seen them up close and its beacuse the light is covering them anyways you look cute with freckles

• Thanks. I looked at your pictures too, and from what I can see, they look cute on you :)

• i think there adorable :)

1|0
    0|0
  • very cute on girls, not so much on guys.

0|0
    0|0