Girls if an attractive stranger talked to you for a while?

Say you met him at school and you two talked for a while, then the next day the same thing happened. You two are obviously attracted to each other...by this second or third day, would you let him hold your hand and walk around with you or possibly kiss you?

To elaborate, at that point he wouldn't be a stranger, you'd know his name and you two been talking for say half hour to two hours each day. So by day 3 or so would that be OK for him to hold your hand? And at the end maybe kiss you?
One last thing, I guess the point I'm making is that there's no "date", just you two running into each other or meeting up at school

Most Helpful Girl

• That would definitely be rushing things. Just because you talk to someone for a little bit a few days in a row doesn't mean you really know them that well. You were just hanging out and not actually on a date so holding hands and kissing definitely wouldn't fly with me.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't around kissing every guy I talk to.

• no I wouldn't. we talked. so what? I'm not going to kiss every guy I talk to

• Well you two are attracted to each other and the body language is obvious. You are more interested than just wanting to talk to him. Would it be acceptable at that point if you were interested in him in that way?

• it would be acceptable to ask me out on a date, not to just kiss me

What Guys Said 3

• Women act like they're unobtainable quickly, but in most cases it's BS. I've met girls and made out with them the same day. Happened in a mall once. If a girl likes you and wants to do something about it, she'll let you do whatever she also wants to do, which usually includes kissing and often includes a lot more than that.

• Exactly! I was just thinking about girls from the past getting so close and signals that it was OK to any more touchy. Like I said after a certain while its def possible to like hold their hand and other stuff...like once its obvious and established that you two are into each other

• People randomly meet and hook up all the time. They just don't talk about it.

• If you want to get slapped, go for it.

What happened to the y'old principle of asking to hang out for coffee or something to get to know each other in another environment?

• It would definitely be risky to kiss her on the spot you meet her. Ask her out. Get to spend some time with her alone. It's gonna be a lot more romantic and official than doing this at school.

But youshould definitely touch her while talking to her (flirting :) )