About Jean Skirts...?

Do guys think jean skirts look cute, hot?

Sometimes I think they look trashy, but idk

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda think there out of style.

• Thank you for best answer. [=

What Guys Said 8

• depends on what what you want to attract, you want a one timer with someone? dress like a whore

if you want someone who can be a husband, dress mature!

personally, when I see someone showing too much legs, my intention is not a "serious relationship" its "the other one" . . . if ya get me. and its like this for all the normal average guys! trust me!

• It isn't a mini skirt. I'll keep this in mind though because I've always thought they are kind of hokey.

• I don't like them.

• Depends the length I guess. If it looks good on a girl, then I think she should wear it.

• Never seen anyone in one that didn't look either trashy or just plain weird

• I really like the bluejean skirt, The shorter the better but be careful that you don't make it the come get me and f*** me look, but that's just what I think...

• i kinda consider them to be the female equivalent of jhorts.

bleh.

• i think jean skirts look nice

• u could go a couple ways on this

i for one. being a kid of the 90's LOVE anything jean-centric. so if you want to wear a jean skirt. go right ahead

its a skirt, guys aren't gonna care, right?

it depends on what you pair it with, ESPECIALLY shoes. if your wearing stripper like boots, it may appear slutty, then again it depends on how your acting. as you can't "dress slutty", your actions are what deem you slutty.

thats about it really. if you wanna know more, just ask

• I'll have flats on, so nothing stripper-y. What about cowboy boots?

Also, would a plain white v-neck T-shirt be alright with it? What would look good without being slutty?

• I'm 5'7 so that's a no go for me. I'm not slutty at all so everything's good.

• yes. then your fine with the clothes. and by the way. I prefer 5'7" girls because I like when a girl is taller than me with heels on (im 5'8"). live with it

What Girls Said 5

• I think they are OK. I come from Europe and they are still popular here. It depends on how short as to how trashy they are. As long as the butt is covered they are ok.

• I agree with you.

• I wore them when I was like 5 (because I was forced too). I don't know, jean skirts are just bleh.. I don't think I've ever saw someone wearing them and thought it looked good.

• Hate them.

• Love them. Gives the casual air like jeans would, but is more feminine & less revealing unless it's shorter. They come in tons of cuts/styles & washes just like regular jeans. I really don't care if everyone likes them--that's never gonna happen anyways. Wear what you like & thinks looks best on U. :)