Bikini advice opinions?

So I'm stuck between animal print, lace, or a solid color or plain black or white. Guys, what kind of bikini catches your attention the most at a beach?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• One that's lying wrinkled up in the sand.

• It's really who's wearing them...

• in a perfect world, (skin color bikinis) that way it looks like your nude, from a distance. but we don't live in a perfect world. just wear what you feel comfortable in. different guys like different things

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know much about what is available as lace bikinis, usually lace is see through though. Some animal print looks OK but I think it will be out of fashion by next season so if you want to have the bikini for more than a year don't wear it. A solid colour is usually nice and looks great. What are your proportions? These determine the best styles.

• Which one looks best is going to depend on the person... I mean, different guys will have preferences, but if you want to evaluate which one looks best, then we can't really answer that for you.

• The lace print one or a small cut black one

• depends on your body style too.

• solid color. reds, blues is usually what I go for.

• dont go white if you go into the sea.. everything.. and I mean everything will be seen...

• please don't get animal print. it's so tacky

• I was iffy on animal print too...