Should I ask him out? I don't know what to do!!

I'm 21, and not to be conceited, but I'm a good looking girl. Getting guys has never been an issue for me. But I currently have a crush(that's lasted over a year already now!) on a guy who is 18! He is actually my pastors son, at my church. He is very innocent, never has even had a girlfriend. I feel like he deserves a nice virgin girl anyway, so I don't feel like I'm good enough for him.

I get so nervous talking to him, and even looking at him, I feel like an idiot, this has never happened to me before, so I really literally can't ask him out or anything, but I feel like he is so shy that I don't know if he would even if he did like me.

What should I do? just wait it out and talk to him here and there and drop hints? or go for the gold? or tell his twin brother to drop hints? lol HELP!

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• yes please, why can't more girls ask guys out for once?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Haha this is so cute. Are you friends with him? You should focus on building a friendship with him, then go from there :)

1|1
    0|0
    • yes we've been friends for years. our relationship used to be like brother and sister, we would joke around ALL the time...then he grew up and got muscles and I don't know what to do with myself haha. but you're right. I need to talk to him more anyway. I get so nervous! yes...like a 5 year old...really. butterflies and blushing and smiling like an idiot. its pathetic! lol

• Aww, that's really cute! Yeah the best thing would be to start up the friendship again.. It might take a little while to get over the nerves, but it would be much easier than if you were to start dating straight away! :) See how your friendship goes, and I'm sure you'll find out your own answers to your questions eventually :) good luck!