Should I ask him out? I don't know what to do!!

I'm 21, and not to be conceited, but I'm a good looking girl. Getting guys has never been an issue for me. But I currently have a crush(that's lasted over a year already now!) on a guy who is 18! He is actually my pastors son, at my church. He is very innocent, never has even had a girlfriend. I feel like he deserves a nice virgin girl anyway, so I don't feel like I'm good enough for him.

I get so nervous talking to him, and even looking at him, I feel like an idiot, this has never happened to me before, so I really literally can't ask him out or anything, but I feel like he is so shy that I don't know if he would even if he did like me.

What should I do? just wait it out and talk to him here and there and drop hints? or go for the gold? or tell his twin brother to drop hints? lol HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• yes please, why can't more girls ask guys out for once?

What Girls Said 1

• Haha this is so cute. Are you friends with him? You should focus on building a friendship with him, then go from there :)

• yes we've been friends for years. our relationship used to be like brother and sister, we would joke around ALL the time...then he grew up and got muscles and I don't know what to do with myself haha. but you're right. I need to talk to him more anyway. I get so nervous! yes...like a 5 year old...really. butterflies and blushing and smiling like an idiot. its pathetic! lol

• Aww, that's really cute! Yeah the best thing would be to start up the friendship again.. It might take a little while to get over the nerves, but it would be much easier than if you were to start dating straight away! :) See how your friendship goes, and I'm sure you'll find out your own answers to your questions eventually :) good luck!