How do non-blacks fell about African American womens' natural hair?

just wondering what other think of the afros, or twists, or dreads, or whatever natural hair they've seen : )

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it :O I would kill for african american hair,white folks hair is boooring :( I mean look at that fro! link it's gorgeous

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Funny, cool, a sign of their culture.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's their trademark, that's what I think. A cultural legacy.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm if the hair is connected to a pretty face then I honostly don't care about the style.

4|1
    0|0
  • On the head... seen such a wide range. Black hair isn't all the same. Some girls have ratty, dry hair, some have beautiful luxurious hair. Some have shiny, some have dull, some have flat, some have body. My favorite would definitely have to be hair like Halle Berry's.

Down there, black girls definitely need the Brazilian treatment. Not too appealing otherwise.

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think hair in general usually looks better natural.

3|1
    0|0
  • Why does it matter?

I'm not trying to sound rude or bitchy but I just don't get why you would care.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't care enough to base my decisions from others views. It was just something that I happened to have never talked about with anyone other than black people

• Oh. Okay then.

• I love it! I find it absolutely beautiful :) I have very straight hair and often wish I had those amazing curls, twists, etc :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this considered African American hair:

link

...this is her natural hair and it reminds me of African American hair A LOT!

What do you think?

(I think it's very pretty)

0|0
    0|0