What does it mean if your 20 years old and you find a gray hair?

I'm 20 male

Natural hair color is Black

I exercise often eat nutritious food.

Today for the first time I found 1 very white/gray hair on the side of my head.

I'm not getting old so what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through that at your age. I joked with my fianceĆ© at the time that it was all her fault that I was going grey. Well, a few months after we broke up, the grey went away. Turned out it WAS her fault after all! :D

Yours could be stress, genes, whatever. It's not something that you can fully control, as far as I know. So just go on with your daily life as though nothing changed. If it becomes an issue for you, pick up one of those Just for Men hair colourings and run that through. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 3

• Idk maybe it is stress, maybe it is genetic. My boyfriend has been crazy stressed out this with college and I found a couple white/gray hairs throughout his hair and he isn't even 19 yet so maybe it is stress related.

• It' gentetic. Embrace it. Wisdom hairs! Some girls find it attractive.

• probably nothing. I have a few gray hairs, my hairdresser told me. oh well its normal

What Guys Said 4

• You're prob a bit stressed. anxious, annoyed mate... nothing to worry about (and am I right in saying you found it on the side of your head, above the ear maybe?!?!)

You're not going to wake up with a silver wig tommorow, just chill out, relax, keep the grey away! ;) ! hahaha

• I've had random gray hairs before on occasion but they are incredibly rare I don't know what causes it. Some people get gray hair VERY young like if it runs in your family or something.

• It means you need to get some mother effing just for men hair dye...

• You're getting old.