How can I steal a girl away from this guy?

I like this girl, but she has a boyfriend. How can I make them split up? I want her to be single so I can date her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be a friend to her. Not a friendszone friend but a friend with sex appeal. Occasionally point out the bad in her man. Find another girl in the meantime (Big Plus) treat her really good and let her see it and subconsciously and consciously she'll compare it to the way her man treats her. Talk about your bf/gfs together. Talk about how your relationship is not that serious and how you're kind of waiting for the right woman to come along. Don't speak bad on your mrs right now for she will think that's how you'd talk about her if she was your girl. Always take the high road. Do boyfriend things for her even though she's with the other guy. Ask her to coffee or breakfast dates or other low key things. Give her birthday presents/christmas presents. Buy her other small gifts occasionally. Show her that you think about her like that. Tell her that you think she's sexy in a nonthreatening way so she associates that feeling to you. You may even want to talk about how great your sex life is with your mrs right now. Just don't get too graphic as it might put her off. Don't ask her about her sex life though. She'll tell you what she feels comfortable with. Damn I miss being a player. I'm retired and married now but I still got skills. Just use them on the wife these days. Good luck player.

• I'm in a similar situation. How do you tell her that you think she's sexy in a nonthreatening way, though?

What Girls Said 6

• Don't be selfish.

• If I were the girl who you liked and my boyfriend found out.. Oh buddy, you better look out because he'd kick your ass

• if I kicked his ass would you like me? I am bigger and stronger than they boyfriend of the girl I like.

• It depends on if I was happy with my boyfriend or not, if I wasn't happy at all, then possibly. But if she's still with him, then she most likely loves him. I think it would be terrible to steal her away from him, but then again you can't really help who you like. If I were you and I really wanted to do that, I would become her friend slowly, and only talk to her when her boyfriend isn't around. Maybe try to become friends with her boyfriend as well

• But that's just my opinion

• Its not going to work and if it does she won't want to be with you due to her heartbreak. Don't be sly because that will come back and bite you in the ass.

• I don't know how you'd break them up without a lot of drama. Even if you did, she's going to be hurt over him (more than likely). I know that you don't want to hear it but you need to focus on something/someone else. I'm assuming that she doesn't even know that you like her? Nothing good will come of this right now. I think if you try to play the friend card you're going to make a fast entrance to the friend zone. Say hi, smile..basic things for now or settle for just friends.

• she does know how I feel about her; I told her.

• why can you explain?

• She didn't jump at the chance to be with you. In the mean time she's with him. She had her chance to leave him an ddidn't.

• Go for it! I think its sexy! You can't do anything wrong, only she can.

• BTW they need to break up before you even touch her

• Its sexy as long as he doesn't get a beat down. LOL

• haha that's even more sexy, some guy willing to get beat just so that you will be his. wow!

• dont be a homewrecker karma goes around yo

What Guys Said 10

• Just remember if she leaves him for you, she might leave you for another guy the same way.

• If the current Boyfriend is a total douche and treats her like crap then OK, try to show her there are better guys out there.

BUT if they are happy together back the f*** off or I hope you get your ass kicked.

Karma is a bitch or a blessing, f*** with karma and it will f*** you.

• Just be there for her more than he can be

When he's at work or with his friends

Take her to something she actually likes but make it seem super casual

Chivalry is a must, and give all of the opportunities to kiss you.

I've had about a 70% success rate doing it this way.

And for the haters, I usually do it to prove that the girl can do better than the asshat she is with regardless if she stays with me, or I just succeed at driving them apart.

though I've done it before because I hated the prick lol

• Oh dude, you're going to get so much grief of all the holier than tho posters.

But trust me, most people would have an affair if it was offered them, and the other person was hot, and the chance of getting caught was low. People have to keep up appearances you know. But behind closed doors.

Dude, you just sleep with her behind his back and watch them split up. But you better be pretty handy, as he will want to whip your ass. If you are, go for it. If not, I wouldn't chance it myself.

• if she leaves him for you, she's gonna leave you for another guy.

ya dunce!

• if you have any success let me know... I've been wanting to date this girl for a long time - every time she sees me she seems really happy, but she's been with her boy a long time. It looks bad if you just bad mouth him or w/e so I have no idea how to go about it, hopefully there are some helpful hints given here.

• Challenge him to a duel. Slap him with a glove, he'll know what's up.

• Don't try because if a girl is with a guy she's obviously not the girl for you. Even if you don't like the guy you got to think of him a little bit

• Good luck

• I hope her boyfriend kicks your ass.