Turn off to be too tall?

Is it a turn off to be to big? (height wise)

for example, I'm 6ft 4 and it freaks people out

that I'm 'so' tall apparantely... So I just wondered

is it just at a later stage in life that height becomes

'sexy' in some way becomes it doesn't seem like that

at the moment

thanks, god bless x

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I'm 4'11'' And I have the super hots for tall guys. I don't know what it is. I have never dated anyone less than 8 inches taller than me. In fact I think my second boyfriend was 6'4'', back then I was 4'9'', just before I hit my growth spurt. Lol. It CAN catch us off guard, and make us kind of uncomfortable, like a friend of mine.. He just looms over me. He is 6'6'' I do believe. And he stands on his tip toes in front of me, makes a face and lifts his shoulders.. It's just a little intimidating.

What Girls Said 57

• Does not bother me at all :) I like tall guys! I'm 21 by the way, just wanted to say that because you asked if it was at a later stage in life. I guess it could be hard for a girl who is only 5 feet or smaller or even like 5'3" or something to be dating a really tall guy like yourself. But there are lots of girls who are taller than that. A lot of people are tall now a days. I would just try dating tallerish women like 5'5" to like 6 feet. Maybe that will help.

I'm about 5'5" and in heels I'm about 5'8+ (really depends on the heel height). And my boyfriend is 6 foot something. So it works for us :)

• I would die to be with a guy your height...exaggeration lol but I looove tall guys. Being tall isn't bad you command respect, and you get noticed. I think being tall is a blessing so many small guys have problems with their manhood (not all but a lot) they feel bad because most girls are around 5'6 and higher and it's hard to appeal to a girl when you're shorter than her. So being tall is always a good thing. Just make sure you take care of yourself and keep yourself clean and your looks sharp because with height comes instant attention and you want to look good when the girls are checking you out lol.

• @they feel bad because most girls are around 5'6 and higher

@But I'm also really tall for the average girl, I'm 5'8.

lol funny funny ;)

• haha thanks I'll bare that I mind:) wouldn't mind more girls like you who would exaggerate over me lmao ;D x

• I personally don't think its a turn off at all...Im about 5'5 and I wouldn't want a guy to be shorter than me I like tall guys but to me height isn't everything so embrace your height and don't think too much about what people have to say about how your height "freaks people out" and I don't think it becomes sexy in a later stage in life because I'm almost 18 and it doesn't really bother me so I just depends on the persons personal preference.

• Alot of girls think tall guys are sexy. ou just haven't met many yet then. I have never dated a guy below six foot and I can confidently say a lot of girls like tall guys.

• Nope. Not a turn off at all. Even in my younger days I preferred taller men, though I wasn't really picky about height. 6'4" is just right! :-) Tall guys can seem a little intimidating at times, but it really depends on the guy. Try not to take it too seriously, and maybe smile more if you don't already.

• being tall is sexy. so don't worry. lol. Yeah it might be like, "omg" at first but if you carry yourself in the right way then its all good. be HAPPY that you're tall.

• Im 5'7'' so its really nice to be with a taller guy! lol its awesome to wear a tall pair of heels and not tower over the guy hahaha I guess it makes me a little more comfortable with my height since I get kind of self concious especially around shorter people. but I find it completely hot and a major plus when a guy is 6' and over :)

• A super tall man has always been SEXY to me. It's so hot kissing a guy who is taller than me.. having to get on my tip toes to reach them or grab them and drag them to my height.. so much fun hehe :3

• I love tall guys...probably because I'm 5'11'' myself so its definately a turn ON in my opinion but others opinions may differ, but I doubt your height will be a turn off. Especially since your a guy ! (:

• Oh my goodness, I wish there were more 6'4" guys!

I'm 5'7 so I loooove these types.

But there always seems to be that 'awkward tall guy' in social scenes so don't be that guy, okay?

• I'm only 5' 2 and personally I have a thing for tall guys. I like being able to wear super tall heels and having to lean up to kiss them is the cutest thing to me. It doesn't 'freak people out'...its more like its something diffrent so it takes people by suprise. Same thing with short people.

• Tall dudes are:

1) Hot

2) sexy

3) attractive

Nothing to worry about :)

• i love tall guys.. its deff a turn on. my ex boyfriend was 6'2" back in high school while I was 4'10" and we just made our hieght difference as an excuse for him to lift me up and me wrap my legs around him when we kissed sometimes.. lol

• i've got nothing against short guys but, I do love tall guys.plus bonus I can get away with wearing heels around him.

• Nooo, as long as you work out to avoid looking too skinny and tall.. then it's a bonus. :) The guy I like is super tall and it just adds something more to him haha

• It's a turn off for me that's too tall ! I'm only 5'2 so that's way to tall for me

• What? You're not that tall at all. You'd be average in Croatia. =)

• 6'4" is not "too tall", it is just tall enough :) I'm biased, I love my men as tall as possible. It's so manly & sexy. I think it usually depends on the girls height as to what she thinkgs (but not always). I'm tall, I like tall guys.

• I actually really love tall guys. But tall people can be really intimidating to us midgets and sometimes I feel...I dunno, not threatened, more like, well...intimidated. Lol. :)

• The taller the better, I think! I'm fairly tall- 5'8" so I like tall people. It's more fun to hug them too, because you have to stand on your tip-toes. :) haha

• Tall and skinny, not cute... but tall and fit/muscular, very attractive.

My brothers and dad are all very tall (6'4", 6'6", 6'6")

I'm 16.

• Personally, I love tall men. I'm only like 5'2 or 5'3 and I like to look up on them. Makes me feel I can be protected xD

so no I don't think its freaky at all!

• i like tall guys.

• I like tall girls...and medium girls...and short girls...

• i love tall boys short ones are OK k too but tall are just something about theem makes you go ooooh and I agree with Alilshy and fabulous_13

• I'm 5'6 and I know a lot of guys that are my same height, I Love tall guys, even more when I have to stand on my toes to kiss them. So 6'4 is good! So I really think it has to do with how tall a female is.

• There's no problem in being tall! Well, it's just that it would be a little hard to kiss! :P lol I think it's absolutely fine and sexy too! ;)

• Having height on your side automatically makes you have some form of sexiness.

Just date girls who are like 5'7-5'8 or taller.

I would MUCH rather date someone whos a lot taller than me, than someone whos just a tiny bit taller.

• Turn on.

• I loveee tall guys! And I'm 5 foot -__-

• I LOVE TALL GUYS! 6'4? Yum! lol

• More from Girls
    27

What Guys Said 1

• dude...all girls love tall guys - haven't met one that doesnt...if yorue really insecure about it just start going to basketball games, everyone is tall there, esp if you go to girl bb games...im 6'2" and hell some of the girls are taller than me!