Body Deformities would it bother you?

We are all supposed to accept yourselfs. But is there something about yourself that you can't stand with a passion. I know I do. So what's yours and how does it affect you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have scars on the tip of my nose from when I had the chicken pox in the 1st grade. They look like craters on the tip of my nose. That's what I get for scratching them lol.

But to be frank, I don't think about them @ all; I only thought about them because I saw this ? on someone else's "answers" list. Even with the "deformity" on the tip of my nose (imo a very noticeable place), I honestly don't even see it anymore.

Funny thing is...b/c I don't see it, other people don't notice it either.

What Guys Said 3

• i have a horse **** it really bothers me

• I have marcus gunn jaw-winking and really most people can't tell.

• then don't let it bother u

• it doesn't...I don't remember until some one points it out.

• ah very understandable. I hate when people point out things you attempt to forget you have

• I suffer from Pectus Excavactum. link

Don't think I can find a girlfriend yet because of my unattractive body. :/

I need to work out some more, get an operation, then work out even more. This may take awhile lol... >.<

• whats wrong with that

• Well it's cool you feel that way.

• dont change

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know if it can be considered a deformity but I have mild scoliosis and overpronation in my feet so the alignment in my whole body is kind of "off". My shirts never really sit right on me and one of my arms is slightly longer than the other, no one notices unless I show them though. It's very hard for me to walk in like a straight path, or run without my feet and calves killing me because I'm trying to force my feet straight. I just feel awkward when I walk period.

• I have microtia. Nobody knows because I hide it under my hair. Super self conscious and I never wear my hair up. I feel it keeps me from living my life to its fullest potential. I never do anytthing that could even expose it for a second. I want surgery to correct it so I don't get weird stares all the time. I was fine with it until one day in public school a boy pointed it out to me and made fun of me, ever since then, I've tried to hide it. Also, I'm tongue tied. That's a little frustrating as well.

• Honestly I've got some flaws. Yet I still find all of me beautiful.

• I have eczema scars on my legs from when I was a kid. So I don't show my legs, at all. Which sucks, cos they are so longgg.

• why let that bother you? You are still pretty

• be all like f-u. I'm totally hot the way I am

• HAHAHAHa veryyy true!

• This is VERY minor, but I have a "tag" on my right ear. That's the only thing I really consider a "deformity" on myself. I don't mind it at all, though.

If you just mean things we don't like about our bodies in general, I definitely wouldn't mind losing a little belly weight. But for the most part, I like my body.

• Be happy with your body. I just hate the people that are perfect and complain. Jw what people don't like aobut themselves. Thanks for answering

• I just think that all bodies are unique and it's pointless to nitpick at your own flaws, no matter how close or far from "perfect" other people think you are.

• very true. My friend Victor makes me feel good about myself alot. Without him I would be getting surgery by now