Push-up bras, To the extreme?

I was in Victoria's Secret a while ago, and the saleswoman tried to sell me this bra that adds two cup sizes! Now don't get me wrong - I exclusively wear push-up bras, but this seems like a little much.

If a guy thinks you're a D, and you take your shirt off and finds you're only a B.. I dunno.. I know he'd be happy just to have your shirt off, but guys would you be put off at all? Would you even notice? Just curious!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. I know girls who wear such bra's and they are only a B cup but look like D cups. Its somewhat unattractive that a girl would exaggerate her bust size by that much. Personally I don't need her breast to be huge in order for me to be attracted to her. We just have to have chemistry. Yes I would notice.

What Guys Said 4

• I would be THRILLED if I thought I was getting a D then it was a B. I am NOT being sarcastic. Some guys prefer smaller boobs. More than you think. Bs are perfect. So you're actually shooting yourself in the foot when you pull this business. Just be yourself. You don't want to attract the type of guy who would be disappointed. And you don't want to discourage a guy who would like you as a B cup.

• my gf's uncle owns victorias secret. and she basically makes a lot of the decisions that go into what's marketed and what's not. I like the push up bra. I personally don't like huge boobs, but on occasion its nice to have them. so she'll wear it, just to give me some more. she knows I like her regardless of her size. and its nice to know she likes that I like that about her

• what was the bra called...an over the shoulder boulder holder?

• Yes. Not because she was smaller than I thought, but because she blatantly lied.

• it wouldn't really be blatantly lying unless you asked her if her boobs were naturally that big and she straight up said yes.

What Girls Said 5

• I think push up bras just hurt. I mean what's next - bras that shape boobs into triangles and squares? :/

• I own one,only because the dress I was required to wear in a wedding wasn't sold in a size small enough for me and it kept slipping down.

I've never worn it sense. Imagine meeting a guy for the first time when you look like a D, he gets your number, you go on a date and suddenly you're an A or B?

no no no nooooo

• i wear them

:P

they add confidence :)

just don't wear them when you know your going to do more than kiss :P

• as long as the girl doesn't go off telling everybody that she's the larger size I don't see the problem with wearing one.

it shouldn't matter what other people think of it because it will give the girl confidence.

• plus I've seen swimsuits that are extremely padded too - that's a little much