Guys, what do you think about girls who wear capris and skorts?

So there's this guy friend of mine who keeps ranting about how girls like wearing capris and skorts even if they don't look good on them. Is it just him or are all guys like that? What do you think about them though?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've owned a capri or skort since elementary school. I think they're cute on little kids, not young women.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls never believe me when I say this, but guys don't care about your fashion sense. Wear what makes your naked body look the best.

• I think they look sexy depending on the girl wearing it.

• Capris look good on some girls. I like the ones that look tight at the bottom rather than the loose ones I see some girls wearing. I don't know what a skort is to be honest. I wouldn't be able to point one out. When girls start talking about different clothes and are naming types of tops and stuff, I have no idea what they're talking about half the time.

• why I know this, I dk but a skort is basically a skirt that looks like shorts. its so you can't see up, so they can sit without having to cross their legs. etc..

• while I don't like them. I understand theyre comfortable and a little more how do you say, non chalante. if you like them, wear them. I wouldn't take too much with this guy. if you like him, ask him why he thinks this and if he'd prefer you in anything else. if he says he does, then he's not the one for you. girls should wear what they want to wear not what they are told to wear

What Girls Said 1