Do guys like girls to wear maxi dressers?

You know, they are really popular now and stuff.. I always see girls wearing them, but I always wonder what guys think about them. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I had this conversation not long ago. He said, "The best thing about dresses is that they show off a girl's legs. Why would you want to cover that up?"

• The best thing about dresses is they flip up.

• she may not have shaven, she may have cellulite, etc...number of reasons. its one of those grey areas. some women like it while some women dont

• My boyfriend's opinion aside, I don't like maxi dresses. I think it looks like you're wearing a curtain.

And thankfully I am a compulsive shaver who doesn't have cellulite, so it's knee length and above for me.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a ral easy answer. Fashion isn't always what guys like. They are real ugly!

• I dunno, I think you have to be of a very specific nature to make it work. I've seen a few girls look stunning in them, though.

• ofc

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I like to wear dressers quite often. Sometimes it can be rather cumbersome to wear furniture, but I've learned to live with it. :P

haha. But in reality, I think maxi dresses are kinda weird looking.

• I don't like them... I feel awkward in them...

I perfer to wear short, and jeans lol