What do you think of this tattoo?

A tattoo of my forearm, with a little tattoo of a tattooed forearm. The little tattoo could be of my forearm.

Most Helpful Girl

• DO IT! :D

What Girls Said 3

• i would love to see how that turns out...lol

• um I will probably sound stupid but I don't really get it.

• It's a tattoo version of this: link . So on his forearm, he would have a tattoo of a forearm. As part of that tattoo, the tattoo forearm would have a tattoo of a forearm with a tattoo, and so on and so forth.

• Yeah I got what it is, I just don't see how you would tattoo a forearm on your forearm. It would essentially just look like two lines next to each other with shading. Are the wrist and hand included as well? And is it supposed to mean something? Like represent eternity or something?

• sounds pretty stupid, but most tatoos are

What Guys Said 3

• It's a novel idea, but I don't think it'd translate well into a tattoo, and I strongly doubt it would have any lasting value. I love getting inked, but even I wouldn't go near that one.

• Where does it end?

• That is ridiculous...