Is it a deal breaker for a guy to like a girl if she's plus size?

If the guy likes a girl and everything about her, but then he sees her whole body and he sees she's plus size or bigger, would that stop him from going out with her. And by the way these people are in high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience immature persons generally can be shallow and put too much weight on people's appearances. As they grow older they'll learn that looks are not everything.

So if a mature guy likes everything about a girl and she's plus size, he would not mind.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends what plus size is. I prefer girls with a little extra. But if we're talking obese, it is a deal breaker for sure. I am not attracted to that. I'm height weight proportional and I'd like the same in a mate or relatively close. If I was overweight too, then I'd make an exception of course.

• for some guy's but it depends on the guy. for me if Plus size means you have a unhealthy body weight, then yes, but if you're just a little bigger then most the the women on TV, I would have no problem.

• Some guys really prefer it. Find those guys.

What Girls Said 0