Do guys not like brown eyes?

I don't know, but all the guys I know seem to have a preference for mostly blue/ some green eyes. I know brown is a boring color but.! lol

Opinions and discussion please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some eyes are just plain pretty no matter the color, I think it's more about the shapes and cones and rods in the eyes that dazzle me and leave me breathlessly gazing into a girls eyes as though I'm gazing into a night's sky sprinkled with tiny twinkling lights. So what I'm trying to say colors are beautiful, but rods and cones and the way the color busts in an eye/eyes are what matter most to me at least when it comes to eyes.

• Thanks! I agree. I've seen lots of brown eyes that were super sparkly and had tinges of gold in them plus multiple shades of brown, so they were pretty nice!

• Thank you. =)

• I'd also like to add that I find some people that are blind have gorgeous eyes that add to their over all attractiveness.

What Guys Said 9

• My long standing crush had brown eyes, and they are incredibly beautiful! I think it's partly what you do with them and how you use them or use colors to make them seem more amazing and noticeable.

A girl I know has blue eyes. Nice blue eyes, and certainly it's one of the first things you might notice about her, but I wouldn't have counted them as particularly gorgeous. One time, she wore this one blue t shirt though, and it made her eyes really seem more noticeable, and more of a light blue, so they were really pretty. I was almost distracted completely distracted by them, and yet normally, I wouldn't say they're particularly pretty eyes.

Now, I seem to be drawn to green eyes, I call it God's little cosmic joke. Green is not a favorite color, it's sometimes difficult to distinguish from others (hazel or gray), and I don't go looking for girls with green eyes. But I'm drawn to them, or for whatever reason, girls who happen to have them.

BUT there's a girl I just met with green eyes. I'm not attracted to her; I am with Ms Brown eyes, my second choice crush has blue eyes.

Last girl I dated had brown eyes, and we could be very passionate; it wasn't the eye color, it was the personality she was showing, the perfume she wore, they way she handled herself. I would say that with most of the women I'm drawn to, it's not always just about eye color, but the way I feel around them.

• Brown can be a very sensual color. Stand up, be proud, enjoy who you are, and flaunt what you have and be glad you got what you got, trust me, people will like you better being you and proud of it then being someone or something your not and find out later.

• Actually, eyes are the first thing that attracts me to a woman. And brown eyes are my favorite. I don't know why, I just like the dark eyes.

• I LOVE BROWN EYES! They are much better than blue eyes or green eyes. I don't know why so many guys say they like blue eyes for me I don't like blue eyes.

• Brown eyes can be called hazel too, and if people such as whom ever you go out with don't notice, its kind of sad because brown eye are one of the most beautiful

• Ohhh man I love brown eyes, they're the best IMHO. Be glad you have em.

• jessica alba has brown eyes so fyi

• i love a girl with brown eyes!

it makes her eyes look massive its so cute :)

if you have brown eyes consider it a gift :)

• Eye color doesn't matter for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Brown eyes can be really dull, but they can also be really deep and beautiful. And you have the SUPER pretty brown eyes.

• Acually guys find brown eyes to be very cute. You see a large pupil is attractive, when you have brown eyes it'll make your pupils look large.

• i lovee brown eyes on guys! its soo cute!

yours are really pretty!

dont be so insecure :)