Should I just color my hair blond or brunette to fit in and be datable or is hair color not important??

I have seen so many questions on here like "blonde or brunette" or "do guys prefer blondes?" or "which color is the best", WHAT ABOUT RED HEADS? I've been coloring my hair since I was 13 (im 17 now), and my family and friends have told me I look good with every hair color, but their favorite is red and I love it too since it reflects my artistic and bubbly personality. It seems like no guy wants to date a redhead! I've never heard of a guy saying redheads are hot, or superior to blondes and brunettes SO WHAT GIVES?

HONESTLY should I just color my hair blond or brunette to fit in and be datable or is hair color not important?

This is me, I uploaded a photo but you can't see my hair color in the bad lighting, and yes its sideways sorry :0

link

Most Helpful Guy

• cause not all girls can pull off red hair. and if they can they're usually more sought after then

blondes or brunettes. :D

• I never thought of it that way >:)

What Guys Said 5

• Its the red carpet, not the curtains, that would freak me out if it wasn't shaved or groomed. Dark auburn hair and strawberry blond is hot. Ultimately, though, as long as you take care of your red hair and don't let it get all wild and frizzy it can still be attractive.

• Whattt? When someone colors their hair they don't say, OH WAIT I have to save some for my pubes. But thanks for the opinion I guess?

• it really doesn't matter what hair color you wear for as long as your comfortable and you feel great about yourself..as for the hair color it's entirely based on each one taste and liking

• I like red hair. More than brunette or blond hair, for that matter. Maybe you haven't been listening to the right guys.

• show me a picture

• Redheads tend to be hot or just ugly with no in-between. I like red hair though.

What Girls Said 0