What are your thoughts about curly hair?

Frizzy? Beautiful?Hate it? Love it? Have it? Straighten it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's beautiful, but sometimes I hate it. My hair is naturally curly, but also naturally very frizzy. I used to straighten it every day, but now I'm trying to embrace my curls. Embracing them and taming them are two very different things, though.

What Guys Said 5

• It always depends on the girl. However, just to disagree with everyone else, I say straighten it, I do actually usually prefer straight hair though curly hair still looks good too.

• Beautiful; absolutely love it!

• It's Sexy...

• Love it. I hate when women straighten their hair.

• hate it, for so many reasons, one of them I like the feel of straight her, when my fingers go through it ,

What Girls Said 11

• I'm jealous of girls with curly hair. I think it's beautiful. Especially black girls who have the afro thing going. I think that's absolutely wicked!

Mine is naturally wavy and not difficult to curl, but still time consuming. :(

• I love my curly hair. Almost never have issues with frizz but sometimes it's poofy and I have to tame the volume of it. My hair is really thick

• I do not have naturally curly hair, but I love curly hair, and I have considered doing it permanently. But some friends I have with curly hair do not like it and wish it was straight. One of my best friends though has curly hair, and she likes it. Actually a guy told her before they met he wanted her to straighten it when they met and she got mad and didn't talk to him after that. But I totally dig the curly hair.

• Hair like yours in your profile pic is exactly what I had in mind when I answered! It's lovely, even though you say it's not natural. :)

• Aww thank you :) yeah, that was after having it in two braids! I think that alone does a pretty good job. I wish it was natural!

• Naturally curly hair is beautiful, especially when it's long and not frizzy! Sleek, thick, long curly hair is something I really envy. Frizzy is completely different, mine goes frizzy without me straightening it, and it is ugly! Completely different to curly.

• love it.want it.can't have it :(

• I really like it. It's a change from straight hair. Not that I dislike straight hair. I just enjoy seeing something different. It also exhibits an element of confidence.

• I love it! And I have it.

• i like big wavy hair more than anything. I have a friend that has the tightest curls ever and it looks SO nice on her though

• just love it

• i like it because I hav it! [curly]

• I love red curly hair