Getting the belly done!

So anyone who's had their belly pierced, did it hurt a lot? Because I'm thinking of getting mine done, but when it comes to pain it's a No No! Lol and how long does it pain or remain sore for? :s

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend had hers done, she said it hurt quite a lot having it done- but it wasn't sore for very long :) A few hours at most if I remember rightly :D Now she loves it :)

What Guys Said 1

• good idea! They're hot.

What Girls Said 5

• got mine done about a week ago. it didn't hurt at all when it was done, and only was only sore for about an hour afterward. and now it only hurts if I knock it.

• No mine didn't really hurt at all, just a little pinch and that was it. :) A little sore for a few days after, but it's nothing to be afraid of.

• I have it done. It didn't hurt at all because I put numbing cream on it an hour before. Mine was sore for a few days but make sure to air it out because they can get infected underneath due to no air.

• When I got mine done it didn't hurt at all, or hurt at all after either. It was done before I even knew she did it. I was so freaked out before I got it because it was the first piercing I ever got with just a needle and not a gun, I would never go back to a gun ever again after just a needle.

But no pain at all.

• I didn't even realize when it was over, the pain was so slight. Provided you take good care of it (sterilise it, don't fiddle with it with unwashed hands, etc) it should be fine and ready to change in 6 weeks. It is a little swolen for a few hours but after that it only hurts if you knock it, etc.