Guys, do you prefer open hair or hair up in a high ponytail or in a bun?

Do you prefer open hair, a high ponytail or a bun and say why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Open hair or ponytails. I LOVE ponytails! :)..dunno how to describe exactly but when they have two small strands on each side too..like you can sorta see in this link Also open hair like this is awesome link

• ...buns not so much

• LOL well both yor images are from the movie "She`s the Man" Its pretty funny, you should definitely watch it. It`s all about football too so its not just a chick flick :P

• lol OK I'll do that. Anything with Amanda Bynes I'll watch

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer it up, just so I can see it come down.

I find a woman letting her hair down, can be quite quite sexy.

• Lots of girls do that when dancing (brushing their hair up with their hands and stretching it out. Yes, it drives men crazy).

• When dancing, or when you apply a lot of voltage. eStim FTW.

• lalala, that too :D

• I prefer open hair since I rarely find any "up" hairstyle attractive. That's my opinion.

~Distant

• I prefer open hair personally, pony tail is cool, but I hate buns. Too clinical.

• Yeah, buns are a little boring and formal, I guess.

• It depends on the shape of the girls face. My current relationship I prefer her to have her hair down but in the past I have found others looked better with there hair back or in a bun.

• Open or in a ponytail. For some reason, I rather like ponytails.

• high ponytail for sure

What Girls Said 0