Perfect body for a female is?

Always been curious what is the perfect body for a woman. I have an idea but everyone has a certain difference in perfect when it comes down to theire own opinion , ? ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different from guy to guy in their eyes of the perfect body. Just like some girls want super tall, tall, average or shorter guys.

To me a girl 5'2"-5'6" is a good height, I'm 6'2" so it's a big difference in height.

Curvy with a cute face is my favorite body type on a girl, some like the fit, skinny, heavy instead.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry about being perfect, all that matters is if you find someone who likes what you are. Nobody is perfect. =)

• 5'9-11 dirty blond to black hair, athletic swimmer body, great legs, not cankles, hair longer than earlobes

• perfect is a strong word. ya there are celebrities and models who have rockin bodies but in real life its not wise to hold others to those standards. I mean if you can get it then more power to ya, but I think that for most guys as long as her boobs stick out farther than her stomach then we'll notice. and then we're either boob guys or ass men so that's about half our grading scale. lol jk...kinda.

• It comes down to their own opinion. There is no perfect body.

• vida guerra is pretty close to perfect in my appinion

• Smaller chest, like B's, small waist but not aneroxcic or whatever, strong legs! Not to big of an butt, but big enough to show some nice curves, what else do you want to know haha?

• 5'8" 180lbs size 12 hourglass figure.

What Girls Said 3

• There is no perfect 'type' hourglass is supposed to be it, but I am hourglass and I don't like it...i don't hate it, but I'm just like everyone else, I have hang ups and I don't like everything about myself. But I live with it, and I will grow old gracefully, because when it comes down to it, it is all going to go wrinkly anyway, I ain't gonna be worrying much when I am 80.

I always think you cannot always be truly happy, cause you'll see others who are different, and wish you could swap bits and pieces, but I say if you don't like some aspects, then make the most of what you do have.

• That's because NO ONE is a perfect woman! I think its messed up that people make it seam like you need big boobs and an hour glass figure, that's bullsh*t. cause I would be depressed as hell if I felt like my body had to be like that cause I am far from it. the only thing I have going for me is I'm skinny and have a pretty face! ha ha but I have a small butt and saggy boobs cause I had a baby and breast fed. but I always just try and be happy with what I have (cause I don't want surgery cause it will leave scars that are ugly). But that's just my advice. cause I know what its like to feel like you aren't as good as someone else. It really sucks but I just try and like what I have cause its not going away or changing any time soon. haha

• Tall, blonde/brunette girls with awesome curves bout a size 12.