Guys what do you think of a girl with tattoos?

im 17 and thinkin bout getting my first tattoo soon

wen ever I see a guys with tattoos its a total turn on

but what do you guys think about a girl with ink ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when girls have tattoos, provided they're tasteful and creative. I see girls with badly done lower back tattoos or something cliche like birds all the time and just kind of face palm at them.

You should wait a few years to get one. People change a lot as they make the transition from teenager to adult.

• k thanks :)

• A teen with a tattoo looks like a stupid teen: there's hope sh'll grow wiser. An adult witha tattoo looks ke a stupid adult and doesn't even give that hope.

What Guys Said 7

• theres very few things that I can say I would NEVER do. getting a tattoo is one of them. however I don't mind if girls have tattoos (or guys for that matter). you could have longsleeve tattoos for all I care lol, if you like your tattoos then its cool :)

• A turn off.

• If its not too much like everywhere than it would be ok?

What are you thinking of having done?

And where?

• a musical note on my wrists..

wat do yew thunk bout sleeves?

• OMG! Just last week I was thinking of having a little music note as well.

But on the back of my neck.

Thats crazy how you thought the same out of anything lol.

I personally think writing goes well on wrists and hands.

Or what about this a crucifix on the wrist with a chain if your Christian?

link

• lol crazy...

im Catholic but I did have that idea although it would look good I'm not very religious

• sexy and usually more fun and interesting to be around.

• follower.

• why

i think that wen someone decides to get a tattoo its a way to express themselves in their own way ..how is that being a follower?

• Tattoos are trendy.

• Girl with tattoos - "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!"

• I don't like them...why don't people do temporary tatoos?

What Girls Said 1

• I have a quote on the back of my neck, the only way you see it is if my hair is up. People really like it, both men and woman. It's not just a bird or something that doesn't mean anything, and its not out in the open. Sometimes people forget I have it because I rarely wear my hair up. If I were you, think of jobs, some jobs won't allow you to have them, so get it somewhere you can hide it if necessary.

• i was thinking of getting a quote on my forearm and a musical not on my wrist