What do you think of this tattoo?

My artistic, steady-handed friend drew it.

Love it? Hate it? Should I do it sideways or with a different font?

link

Also, your opinions won't make my decision for me. I just like outside input. Merci.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay but I'm not really a fan of tattoos.

What Guys Said 4

• It's hard to say it almost looks like it's missing something the way it is, though it would also look strange on it's side. Maybe a different area of the body?

• The spot is stupid in my opinion that's about it. What you got there is like a f***ing guy getting writing on his lower back looks completely bad. Better spot plz

• hate it

• not a big fan of feet tattoos...reconsider the placement.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's a silly placement, why the hell would you get it on your foot unless you walk around barefoot a lot but even then... Very few people can pull it off. Also, no offense, really no offense, but that's a stupid quote. "oh love never fails! That's purdy!" It's just a silly quote from the bible and it really means nothing. I can't see that quote really having any sturdy meaning to you. Or to anyone. It's generic and something that sounds like a tattoo you'd get if you just wanted a tattoo but didn't really think about it. If you want words then think of something that really means something to you, a phrase that really shows who you are. Something that's unique to you that touches you.

Yes you could make an argument for this one but I'm not going to lie, anything you say will just fall flat with me. I don't mean to be mean but really think it's stupid.

• "Love never fails" was the last thing my grandmother, my best friend and primary caretaker, said to me before she died.

• My grandmother did say plenty of funny things, but none that are appropriate to be tattooed on me for life. I would get a yellow rose, her favorite flower, but my sister already did that. I was the only one to hear her dying breath, so I'm the only one who heard those words.

• See that makes the rose even better. Not only can you connect with your grandmother but you can also connect with your sister. Getting a tattoo about love isn't about being pretentious "Oh only I heard her say that I was the only one around when she died' or whatever. It's about showing the connection to things. It's about showing how much that love meant. Not only are you symbolizing her in the form of a beautiful rose but you're bonding with your sister to show your love for her and for each

• "Love never fails" isn't exactly a true statement, haha. That's not the best font, either.

But regardless of my biased opinions, my advice is to get it somewhere else. Foot tattoos can fade easily. They also hurt like crazy, but that depends on your pain tolerance.

• I picked my foot because it's easy to cover.

• That was my reasoning for choosing my foot for my first tattoo, but after seeing how much my friends' foot tattoos faded, I ended up getting it on my ankle. Depending on your wardrobe, ankle tattoos can be just as easy to cover, especially for job interviews when you have to wear long pants anyway.

• I don't like it. Then again, I'm not a bible humper.

• bible humper? lol

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure the term is "Bible thumper".

And I'm not a Bible thumper, but I like the message. I'm just a stickler for the rules of writing and I always cite my sources.

• It's either or actually.