I have really BIG eyes, turnoff?

they kinda bulge out. I was looking for pics and they almost look identical to hers. actually I kinda look like her alot! what do you think of her eyes: freecelebritygraphics.com/p3725_Gemma+Ward.html

Most Helpful Girl

• gemma ward is actually really gorgeous I googled her other pics but the link you posted, I don't know if its the angle or what but she looks unflattering there

either way, big eyes are rare and men love them! I have kinda large eyes and I always get complimented for them, its my best feature no one compliments me on anything else lol I wish they did but scientifically, big eyes and childlike faces mean the woman is more youthful and has more estrogen and good genes, and back in evolutionary days, men would fight for those kind of women to pass their genes on with

What Guys Said 2

• no turn off to me

• I have a fetish for bubble-eyes...so they're not a turn-off to me. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, you're lucky. I'm super jelly of you. Gemma Ward is gorgeous, so if you look like her that can't be bad hahaha.

• Big eyes are awesome. I have kind of big eyes too, people love them. She is a beautiful person, so nothin bad. I don't think guys would be turned off by it at all.

• big eyes can look so pretty on certain people depending on their facial structure.

• no, larrge eyes are acutally a turn on. I mean, small eyes aren't attractive