Can you name anyone (a celeb) that looks like me or a little like me?

anyone who could be a look-a-like?

me:

link

even if you can't think of anyone, can you name anyone whos at least close to how I look ?

no make up ?

i look tiered and old

link
the second pic is a little older with a different haircut both taken in 2011 though
Thanks everyone and I know there isn't really anyone I look like but I was hoping someone knew someone I didnt

Most Helpful Guy

• ttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GI8u48WYCfY/S5HFaDP2BOI/AAAAAAAAAcE/i5vfShtW-0g/s400/audrey.tautou.b.and.w.jpg perhaps? (put a h in the beggining of the link)

What Guys Said 3

• A young Tiffani Thiessen from saved by the bell but then a bit cuter and without the heavy make up maybe? :P

You do remind me of someone... just can't quite put my finger on it.

• Kathryn Drysdale, perhaps?

• Why the link to Slutload?

• lol, anything but feature it, id rather keep it here and ill just post offensive stuff daily till I'm banned from the site lol

• LOL. Why do you want rid of it so bad?

• Paz Vega?

What Girls Said 1

• You are beautiful but I really don't think you look like any celebrity I know, although you do look like a friend of mine.