When you wake up in the morning, how is your hair?

is it crazy? fluffy? poofy? angled in different directions? mine tends to curl a lot which I hate. what about you?

0|0
14|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine doesn't do anything too nuts anymore. It'll usually go flat and lose some curl wherever I've slept on it, and it also gets frizzy at the ends and a little oily at the roots. Annoyyyying. When I dyed my hair a lot more and it was more dry and damaged, I would wake up with the coolest bedhead. It would be huge and all over the place, cut in a way that it was choppy and would form into individual locks. Flat parts would spring back up with a good tousle and shake of the head, and oil wasn't such an issue cause my hair needed the moisture, haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 1|1
    0|0
  • It's usually quite talkative, it wishes me a good morning, tells me I look beautiful, reminds me of any things I need to do that day... very helpful hair I must say!

1|1
    0|0
  • oily as f***. I envy all of you with non-mediterranean ancestors.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have mediterranean ancestors... I don't wake up with greasy hair though? Where on the Med are your family from? (so I can avoid a woman from this place, for the sake of my children's hair being grease free ;) hahaha)

• I'm half italian. I have a friend who's greek and she has the same problem. Perhaps if you're only a small fraction... you're OK. I dunno. They don't call italians greeseballs for nothing.

• I have really short hair, so it's just neatly there when I wake up. No effort required :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• good nights sleep:

i wake up in the exact position I slept in .. which means my hair is exactly the same but a little more oily since it gets oiler the longer I don't shower

couldnt sleep well:

messy .. I spend 5-15 minutes brushing depending on how bad last night was

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Mine gets flat and kind of...fuzzy looking? And very tangled, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • It`s not too messy usually. My hair are naturally curly.

0|0
    0|0
  • its normally kinda limp

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine's not usually that messy :) I'll have some hair flying all over the place but its easy to get it back to normal :D

0|0
    0|0
  • poofy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's looks like something most people call, sex hair. I go to bed with it wet usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I wash my hair before bed but If I don't put it in a french braid I wake up with perfectly straight shinny hair I know I should love it but it's so boring so I usually put it in a french brain when it's wet so I wake up with wavy hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculously tangled. I dread brushing it. Sometimes I just want to shave it all off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly ha ha a little bit oily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always take a shower before I go to bed, then brush it out, its usually pretty perfect in the morning. I'm happy to say (:

0|0
    0|0
  • it's actually really really cute bed hair

0|0
    0|0