Do guys mind if a girl has a chubby belly?

a chubby belly - 30 inch waist and 34 inch hips

is this too chubby? :S would it put you off if a girl had a chubby belly (but them rest of her body - limbs were normal)

Most Helpful Girl

• a little belly fat doesn't matter

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not sure what the measurements are but it will depend on the guy. Some won't find it attractive while others will. Someone's going to love you the way you are so no worries.

~Distant

• This has gotten me into trouble before. I prefer to look at skinny chicks with small t*ts and large bony hips. I prefer to sleep with someone dumpling-like so they can be used as a pillow.

IMHO, you are plumper than I like to look at, but skinnier than I like to sleep with.

• Depends how tall you are. If you're over 5'4 I wouldn't even call that chubby, just normal.

• nope I don't mind I got a 33 inch waist so it doesn't phase me

if your happy with how you are then there's no reason to worry about it :)

everyone should accept you for who you are :) x

• depends on your height

• that's not really that fat actually

What Girls Said 5

• I have a 30 inch waist, because I'm short, stocky, and athletic. I can't do anything about my waist other than losing a couple inches through really strict dieting.

If you are concerned, then eat a well balanced diet of fruit, veggies, whole grains, and lean meat. Cut out processed foods, added sugar and candy. Also work out, weight train and do cardio. Getting active will help you love your shape.

• What's your height?

• Depends on how tall you are and how much you weigh. It's probably a little chubby, nothing pilates and diet couldn't fix. I would recommend losing the belly, most guys I know like flat stomachs

• @all the down voters, I'm being honest and in reality it's not that hard to have a flat stomach. I work out and have a really healthy diet so my stomach is flat and my waist is 23". What helped me get to my goal and lose the last few pounds was to go vegetarian

• A 30 in. waist is NOT chubby. I mean, unless you're only 4 feet tall or something. o.O

People call me "String bean," and I have a 32 inch waist. So don't worry about it. :D

• It really shouldn't matter.