Guys and girls, what did you think about Kate Middleton's wedding gown?

For those of you who watched coverage of the Royal Wedding, or perhaps if you only caught a glimpse, what was your opinion on Kate's gown?

It was a vintage, v-neck, laced-sleeved gown, with a sweetheart neckline. The mystery designer? Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen.

link

Personally, I thought she looked stunning. Very classic, yet modern at the same time. The dress was a true representation of herself.

The wedding was beautiful overall, I'd say. I enjoyed it. I know not everybody did, that's not my question, however.

What did YOU think of the dress?

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• It was VERY simple but elegant and modest at the same time. It had a great neckline, she showed hardly any cleavage and looked very respectable. She looked beautiful and the dress showed off her figure perfectly. She should have worn a more patterned dress though imo.

• I agree. She does not have a big bust line, but she isn't flat chested either. The dress complimented her bust, and especially her waist line. I LOVED it when she walked on the balcony at the palace for the kiss(es) and mouthed "Oh, wow!". I thought that was classic!

• LOL! It was great. She was great.

What Guys Said 3

• The dress was simple fashionable and toned down. It's a sign of the times -- anything elaborate or near elaborate would have created a real controversy. In this day and age a little less is best.

• That dress will be talked about for many years. She seriously broke some boundries and did it gracefully with that dress design. She looked great in it! Good for her! She is a truly a class act and should be a breath of fresh air to a royal family who has become something of a laughing stock (I mean, seriously Charles, Camilla? yuck)

• No idea what it even looked like. No idea what Kate looks like for that matter, either.

What Girls Said 9

• Absolutely stunning. When she stepped out of the car and then again outside the abbey I was completely speechless...now I just need to figure out how to out do it at my wedding...

• Absolutely stunning, I would choose it for my wedding gown.

...but Pippa's gown almost stole the show

• I absolutely loved her dress!

• Kate Middleton's gown is elegant, well it had started a new trend on wedding gowns since her wedding the demand of wedding gowns with the same style had been very famous. The simplicity of the gown makes it even more elegant http://www.calicolaine.co.uk/bridal-fabric.html

• loved it!...very elegant and suited her personality (CLASSY)

• It's very pretty. I'd wear something like that.

• loved it

• i was expecting something different, it's not something that I would personally pick for myself but I understand why she choose that one and she did look absolutely beautiful in it. It was a traditional church wedding so her dress had to conservative but it was gorgeous on her

• It was very ugly, no offense :)