How do you feel about guys that straighten their hair?

I'm a dude and I do it all the time regardless of how others may judge it. but how do girls feel about it?

im posting a pic of me w\ straight hair

Most Helpful Girl

• I have yet to meet one I know but I saw one at my salon(he wasn't gay I'm pretty sure and he was with his mom)and I always say guys look better with their natural texture but damn I was wrong with this one...idk what he was but he looked like he had some black in him but his mom was white and didn't seem to like me..I joking said there's a jewish guy at my school that straightened his hair once and he looked different...

I straightn my hair too but id prefer a guy to like my natural curls since I don't always straighten it

What Girls Said 18

• Not boyfriend material

• You prefer more rugged, low maintainance, 'I've just fought a bear and kicked it's arse' lads, lads who'll wrestle wild, dangerous animals to please his lady... I'm correct aren't i? :) ? hahahaha

• No.

I prefer hot guys who don't have to work at it except exercise wise.

Rugged is not my type.

Low maintenance yes.

• It really depends on your face and head and type of hair. I know guys who look really hot with straightened hair. But a friend of mine tried it once and it looked horrible!

If you could send or add a picture, that might help give us an idea of what would look better on you.

• i think I can add one tomorrow... the one I currently have is me with my natural curly hair (not that you can really see it) but thanks sounds like a good idea, thanks.

• It looks like you're trying to hide behind your hair. or hide something.

The straight her looks good, but you should definitely trim it or make it shorter!

Plus, would you mind adding a picture with your curly hair so we can compare the two?

• haha thanks. and no I don't mind at all, I'll post one as soon as I can

• I think its cute, but as long as you know the right way to strighten hair..

Like some dudes make it look akward? but some guys are able to strighten their hair, with it looking natural.. You know what I mean?

Just a simple tip.. I allways found, that blow drying first, than adding some sort of hair product, than strightiening. Allways looks the best lol

• Wouldn't matter to me, not sure why it'd be an issue at all. O.o

• it really just depends on the guy, some guys can pull it off, some cant.

i personally think that if a guy can pull off straightened hair then its pretty hot.

• No, I wouldn't date a metro-sexual.

When ever I meet a new guy I like I always think what would my parents think? and my dad is very old school and was in the military, I couldn't imagine what he'd say about a dude who straightens his hair.

• sort of a turn off for me.. especially when your hair looks awefully dry..

i like curly haired guys -that's just my preference.. I still like guys with non-curly hair though. but most importantly: I like the hair natural.. fix it a little by combing or brushing.. and not too much gel.. that's a no-no for some girls.

• I think it's weirddd

• i don't really care,if it makes you feel better,do it,but I don't see why you'd want to,you waste time,damage hair and look gay to other guys (girls rarely care but guys will tease you)

• I think its cute. Just don't over due when a guy does it l like his hair to still be soft. Use sexy healthy hair to renew the oils in your hair.

• I prefer low maintenance guys, tbh. I straighten my hair maybe twice a year, I'd find it odd if a guy put more effort into his appearance than I do. But that's just me.

• I don't really care for it that much. I mean, it's not a deal-breaker or anything, but it 's kinda a turn off.

• I think its sexy!:P

• dead hair...

• I think it's hot when guys straighten thier hair!

• I think only emo guys do that. It's not a turn on.

• *Straighten Their hair, yes. I don't approve.

• i don't really care tbh, doesn't make a difference

What Guys Said 2

• If your hair's all over the place then I understand, not something I'd do but I have short hair

• thats cute