Girls, do you prefer a guy with a beard or a guy who shaves it (or can't grow one)?

Well, just asking because mine is getting too big and I have to do something about that, I just don't know whether to trim or to shave...

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever you prefer, there's probably an equal split. I'd say trim because you've probably altered yourself, subconsciously, to suit your beard, so shaving it might be a little bit of a shock to your appearance. But that could work, dynamics and stuff.

You could do what my father does with his hair. He gets it cut real short, and lets it grow long, and then cuts it again. This cycle lasts about a year. Says "End of the year, your a totally different person. Then you go right back again".

• Oh, and by the last part I mean, shave your beard totally, and let it grow full again, and repeat.

• Well, if I let my beard grow for a whole year, I'll probably won't be able to drive at some point (beard blocking my eyes ahahah).

But you gave me a good ideia, I'll cut my hair short, and trim the beard at the same size...

• Hahaha. Excellent, that sounds cool.

What Girls Said 3

• I like beards but am not a fan of a hairy body. My fiancee has a long mustache goatee thing (all grey lol) that I think is incredibly sexy. He got a lot of negative feedback from a lot of his woman friends though, which might mean I am alone in my opinion. But who cares! I'm the one with him!

• plz shave its so gross

• I know me and all of my friends prefer no beard. Either clean shaven or a little bit of scruff is good. clean shaven in handsome, scruff is rugged and sexy

What Guys Said 1

• I have a moustache and my friend has a beard, and he is doing better with the ladies at the moment. I guess I'm too hip for them :)

• ahahah I like to think that the beard gives you some sort of accomplishment feeling, because there are lots of men who just can't grow a beard...