What kind of makeup is the most attractive?

Blush, bright blue eyeshadow, eyeliner, no eyeshadow, mascara, red lips, flushed lips, pink lips, you name it.

However, for the people who say no makeup, keep in mind that the "no-makeup look" is different from actually having no makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think eye shadow is really hot...such a fetish of mine. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Whatever looks as natural as possible. Basically, if I can tell you're wearing makeup, then I don't like it.

• I wouldn't say "no makeup" but less is more for most people.

• It really depends on the girl, some girls look good with make up on and others look like clowns. Girls should just go with what makes them look best. Guys do not really care unless its scary looking.

• Whatever suits you, I dunno. Probably some gentle pinks and blues, or something. Cool hues, you know. Your not wearing any makeup in your picture, though, are you? You look dead good without it.

• First of all - thanks. Secondly, I am actually wearing makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, blush etc.

I think that's the difference between girls and guys, girls know that long eyelashes for example means she's wearing mascara, but guys always associate makeup with colors.

• What the f***, seriously? I've never seen it done so subtly. And I know that about guys and girls and stuff, but like, I wear plenty makeup myself, I should notice, haha. Its probably to do with the make/female brain thing, then. I never saw the point of wearing makeup if it was gonna look natural. I mean, I know, good skin and all, but it'd just be like wearing no makeup, but with more effort, LOL.

• Damn, I can see your wearing it now that I look. I'm a retard

• The subtle kind.

• no make up to little

What Girls Said 5

• I wear makeup because I enjoy it and I think it's fun, rather than to hide or enhance things so much. That plays a small part, but mainly I just love color and all the interesting things you can do with it. =D

• What make-up are you wearing in your picture? because it looks really nice :) I think guys like when it looks natural so basically no eyeshadow (coloured) or too much black eyeliner, and with mascara I think it needs to not be clumpy of be too obvious that you have it on.

• Zero makeup. Not a no make-up "look." It's unnecessary and a waste of time and money.

• i think eyeliner, just brings out your eyes:)

• Lol guys don't realize that a lot of girls look like crap without makeup. If no girls wore makeup, they would be begging for it.