Girls,would you like it if a boy devoted a song to you (on the radio)?

And what song would you like it to be?

even if you didn't feel anythiung special for that boy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I would like it. As for the song, I don't know. As long as he had a nice explaination for why he chose it, I wouldn't really care.

What Girls Said 7

• I would love for a guy to dedicate a song to me...

It would have to be "I Wanna be Next to You" by Rose Royce...

and "Love Sponge" by Bujubanton

• Heck yeah! Ok if you want to know if a girl will like something just ask yourself if you were watching a movie with her and she turned to you and said, " Aww I wish a guy would do that for me." If you think this would be her reaction to seeing that thing happen in a movie then do it for her. They aren't really my style but if guys watched those chick movies and did the stuff guys do in them they would get laid wayyyy more often.

I'd like I put a spell on you by Screaming Jay Hawkins :)

• It would be nice :)

• I think it'd be cute. unless the boy is some sort of psycho creeper. Haha. I really wouldn't care which song as long as it's nice.

• yes I would love it if someone would dedicate "forever- by chris brown to me" (sighhh) if only he knew! =[

• That would be adorable.

as long as the guys wasnt some creepy stalker.

I think it would be adorable to dedicate Hey- Backseat Goodbye

• that would be cute.even cuter if the song he chose was "all my life" by kaci and jo jo hahaha.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be smitten if a girl did that.