Is it gross to have some hair on your stomach?

i have hair on my stomach and it is annoying the crap out of me! I only wear bikinis nvr a one piece and before I really didn't care about it because I really didn't like anyone but now my friend is having a pool party and the guy I like is going and ik he likes me to and I'm worried that he will stop liking me if I have a hairy stomach. so I just need to know if anyone finds this discusting. so ya thanx

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even worry about it.. What a pain in the ass to make sure all hair on your body is gone. I'm so white, and I have some hair show like everywhere.. Even my stomach. I'm not gonna shave it and if that makes a guy not like me, then that's his problem now isn't it.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll be fine. If he already likes you, he won't stop liking you just for that. Just be yourself at the party and be confident, and everything will be good. :)

• yh its gross

• Do you shave your stomach, then?

• I'm aware of this. I'm just saying it's a bit hypocritical to nitpick about a girl's stomach hair when you have stomach hair, too. Girls don't even have body hair as thick as guys'.

I don't do anything to mine and no one has complained.

• eww a guy that shaves... creepy. I dumpt a guy for shaving

What Girls Said 7

• It's just part of being a mammal, haha. And it's probably not even that noticeable. If it bothers you a lot, bleaching it would take care of it.

• bleach it and it will be fine

• He probably won't even notice.

Hair is part of any natural body, who cares? If he seriously stops liking you because of THAT, he's not worth it anyway. (I know that's a cliche thing to say, but come on.)

• Peach hair is okay not a big deal, but long dark hair is kinda gross.

• No, it's normal to have hair on your stomach. Completely normal.

Besides. It's a guy you're worried about? I bet that he has a hairy stomach. So he can't really say anything, now can he?

• girl its normal. iv have a couple friends who have that and they're still sexy bitches. and they both have no problem getting men

• i don't see the big deal esp if it's fine